Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Supra said:
People get very impatient these days more so when they have got a good deal :p...if you expect a product to reach in 2-3 days max then better dont order it online.

I'm not so impatient but after 9 days I still did not get my pen drive.
And its totally because of fcking aramex service....:mad:
They holding my pen drive from 7 days.
I'm thinking that if they send the package I will nor take it.
Everything has a limit but this moron aramex has crossed the limit.....

I'm not so impatient but after 9 days I still did not get my pen drive.

And its totally because of fcking aramex service....

They holding my pen drive from 7 days.

I'm thinking that if they send the package I will nor take it.

Everything has a limit but this moron aramex has crossed the limit.....

How far is the nearest Aramex point from your place. Sometimes its just better to go and collect it rather than wait for 9 days and swearing "fcking" every 5 minutes in the forums for last 2-3 years (first internet, then 3G, then deals, next is what ?)

I dont think they will deliver even if u wait next 4-5 days and if its COD u got nothing to worry ! If sometimes the consignment is something I want urgently and its lying with DTDC/Blue Dart I go and pick it up from their nearest point rather than wasting time by posting again and again:)

ARAMEX SUCKS super big time...:mad::mad::mad:
7th day of shipping on hold.....the goddamn Hub center is 23KM from my
house...and they cant deliver at that distance..
Called their CC and he said...COD packages cannot be picked at HUB :huh::huh:
I have no issues with Letsbuy...they shipped in 24Hrs....but ARAMEX has screwed everything....Total 11 days and waiting :mad::mad:

Supra said:
How far is the nearest Aramex point from your place.
I think,there is one and only aramex office in Kolkata and its more than 20km(don't know exactly) from my house.

May be it will take one and half hour to reach thereby bus.

And I don't know the way too.

Google map even not so helpful here.

ideaguy said:

I have no issues with Letsbuy...they shipped in 24Hrs....but ARAMEX has screwed everything....Total 11 days and waiting :mad::mad:

Same here bro.

Its the 8th day on hold now from fcking aramex.

Letsbuy shipped my package in 48hours.

I made order via COD too so its no use to go there then.

Should I stay home like a sitting duck for a pen drive and not go for work ?.....:huh:

BTW,where do u from ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@Supra

What's your suggestion for me then ?

Collecting the pen drive from their office not possible.

I can't stay all the time in home,I got work too like other may be not too much important like your.....:p

ideaguy said:

I picked up the mobile from Bluedart which was on COD. When they tried to deliver I was not available at the address....if Aramex says so..THEY suck big time

Tried this link and after entering my existing the Letsbuy email and my registered phone i get this

You have already registered for this campaign. To redeem your coupon please login to Letsbuy.com

The link we click after entering the details navigated to that earlier website where we got that 500 off 2000 coupons.

What is the validity for the 500 off 2000 Coupons? Any good buys?

I've got a few coupons to spare, please PM me if anybody is in need of em'...

raksrules:1817545 said:
Tried this link and after entering my existing the Letsbuy email and my registered phone i get this

You have already registered for this campaign. To redeem your coupon please login to Letsbuy.com

The link we click after entering the details navigated to that earlier website where we got that 500 off 2000 coupons.

In the final page just edit the URL so that it says 'IsValid=yes' instead of 'IsValid=no' and load the page. You will get the coupon by email immediately! :D

varkey said:
In the final page just edit the URL so that it says 'IsValid=yes' instead of 'IsValid=no' and load the page. You will get the coupon by email immediately! :D
i got the confirmation message stating that the coupon has been sent, but i have not yet got the coupon. tried it with two different email accounts. dont know why there is a lag.

i got my parcel frm the aramex office itself...

my was COD... i had no prb... thy didnt even asked me my ID proof.

u keep on tracking ur shipment n whn u got conform tht it has a reached ur destination thn just run guys n take ur parcel :D

Off Topic - And they said men hated shopping !!

On Topic - Just ordered a verbatim class 4 8gig microSD with a straight 200 off coupon for 370/-

som1053 said:
i got my parcel frm the aramex office itself...
my was COD... i had no prb... thy didnt even asked me my ID proof.
u keep on tracking ur shipment n whn u got conform tht it has a reached ur destination thn just run guys n take ur parcel :D
They gave you the COD package??? :huh::huh:
Then why these buggers messing with me :S
Anyways i wanted the phone..cuz am goin out of station for 18 days..
Wanted one more phone just in case my reliance doesnt get network...
I leave today...so there is no point in getting that phone now....Am cancelling the order. :clap:

Back