Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

CA50 said:
Your order won't be canceled, mine was canceled because i ordered this Buy test at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
:p
ROFLHow did you find this?

roflhaha.jpg

Letsbuy.com is getting excessively smart these days...

They have the Belkin 3 Way Surge Protector priced at 505/- and the Belkin 4 Way Surge Protector priced at 499/- :mad:

nehaladsul said:
Letsbuy.com is getting excessively smart these days...

They have the Belkin 3 Way Surge Protector priced at 505/- and the Belkin 4 Way Surge Protector priced at 499/- :mad:
Yeah man that is super bad. I wanted to buy that :mad:

I had ordered 2pcs of verbatim 8gb for 450 using 250 off coupon 2weeks ago :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:
Verbatim 8GB Micro SDHC Card Rs. 350.0 at Letsbuy - DesiDime, India's Shopping Community for Best Deals!!
But, they called me up today to say they ran out of stocks for verbatim micro sd cards ...:mad::mad: and Now they will send me 2pcs of Strontium which is better in r/w speeds and even warranty :) :clap::clap: Waiting for them to arrive.!!
Buy Strontium 8GB Micro SD Card at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews Is it this product they will send me .?? :huh::huh::huh:

techno_guy said:
WTF look at the people looking at this thread

^^ i may share some if they are unused before expire date

waiting for the spare one :p
bbthumbhealer said:
Letsbuy.com : 200 off on minimum 500

Newsletter

use new email id and no. which is not registered with letsbuy

EDIT : Source - Found the deal on other website
Thanks for informing. :)

This would be my 1st deal at letsbuy, need help :ashamed:

BTW, planning top buy a phillips shaver with this coupon. How good is this one any review, feedback please :)

Buy Philips HQ130 at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

It's safe to buy Hard Drives from there na? Getting a Seagate Go Flex for 2260, good deal?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I'm getting a 404 error on choosing payment by Credit Card, wtf? :huh:

These were posted on another forum 3 hours back , 500 off 2000

lbsfbk6ccab40f

lbsfbk4a39a817

lbsfbkdf4be011

lbsfbk6ccf7fd6

lbsfbk8b279216

lbsfbk73f28924

lbsfbk3e28fe62

lbsfbke68279a4

lbsfbk35169b5c

lbsfbkb39a98d4

lbsfbk6a8d8e63

lbsfbk5c047342

lbsfbk171203d4

lbsfbk92afe746

guptavis said:
Yes ICICI coupon is for 10% only. Hope you get it though. My order for G2220HD is still 'ready to be processed' after ordering on Wednesday and getting confirmation call on Thursday.

Got it yesterday! Ordered on 11 may, sent on 17 may, delivered to my home on 18 may ! Very well packed in bubblewrap and letsbuy tape. Shipping is blazing fast. They just need to be more responsive.
Even i got the docket no. for bluedart which was untrackable at their website.
ramanujpatro said:
waiting for the spare one :p
BTW, planning top buy a phillips shaver with this coupon. How good is this one any review, feedback please :)
Buy Philips HQ130 at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
I am also thinking of buying a shaver. Probably the same one. Any reviews or suggestions?

guptavis said:
Got it yesterday! Ordered on 11 may, sent on 17 may, delivered to my home on 18 may ! Very well packed in bubblewrap and letsbuy tape. Shipping is blazing fast. They just need to be more responsive.
Even i got the docket no. for bluedart which was untrackable at their website.
I am also thinking of buying a shaver. Probably the same one. Any reviews or suggestions?

Is the monitor official BenQ India product? With 2 yrs warranty? Letsbuy mentions only 1 on their page.
Even I am looking fwd to buy a monitor, is this a good buy? Can it be connected to reeeeaaaal old boards (i810e) by VGA? Hows this model, cant find any reviews online.... Buy Benq 18.5W (G925HDA) LCD Monitor at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
These kinda shavers are crap, I have also fallen for it years back! No no from me!

I have four 500 off 2000 rupees coupons. Not sure about validity though.

Anyone needs PM me. Cannot paste here as they just vanish in matter of seconds :p

Back