Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

raksrules said:
^^In case you feel that you may be charged octroi then i can give you my details (office address) and you can get package delivered to me and i can give it to you when it comes. I also stay in Aundh :p
But just one thing is that i MAY (not necessarily) need to open the package after it comes here as when i leave my campus security may question me about its contents and i need to show them it is just a phone.
But that is highly improbable so no need to worry about that.

Thanks for the offer mate, I really appreciate. Will definitely let you know if I order something.

ontherocks said:
Yes, Hinjewadi is outside Pune Municipality limits (not Pune limits :) )

Now that I think of.....I live just outside the border of Pune Municipality limits.....may be that's the reason. But then to arrive at my place the courier vehicle has to cross the Octroi post (there is no escape route). Do they check each and every packet for the address?...........I guess not......that's too much of a work. I am not sure how it works.
Hmm.. So this is the reason why you guys were good w/o paying the octroi!

Enough OT I guess, thanks!

Decent experience with letsbuy.com, and my first to boot. Ordered a Seagate 2TB GoFlex Desktop External and received it within 2 working days. I guess it was also due to the fact that it was a COD order. Let's see what they do when I order from them again and pay up front.

I have a 500 off 2000 Coupon.

I want to buy a Cellphone that costs Rs. 1,153/- so I cannot use the coupon. :(

If anyone from Mumbai is willing to club their purchases (so the total reaches 2k or above), I'll share half the coupon amount (250) with that person. :ashamed:

P.S.: If anyone wants to exchange a 250 off 500 for a 500 off 2000 coupon, let me know.

rajveersingh09 said:
Hi guys i placed my order of a SteelSeries Siberia with a discount of 500 bucks :D can someone tell me how much time will it take to reach kolkata? COD option
You should get it within a week. Mostly, within 4-5 days if it is available in stock.

Revolution said:
BTW,I did not get one thing and its about the warranty.

This seller giving 90 days ,letsbyt 12 month and even few ebay seller gives 2 years.....:S

Which one is right and which one is fake ?
MS gives 90days ,

I need one 500rs coupon , hav to buy memorycard to my friend :ashamed:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

if anybody has got spare please send PM

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Used the CA50's coupon code : lbsfbk1558**** [code was found at page 108-109]
Thanks buddy :)

Gaurish said:
Yeah, same case with me. the blue dart docket number was not trackable but I wasn't worried because my order was Cash-on-delivery:D
did you pay in advance?
yea paid in advance...but the docket no suddenly became tracable yesturday on the bluedart website and got the delivery at 5:00 pm today so i am happy but i have a feeling they give priority/ they dispatch prepaid orders faster.

Back