anish_sha said:
any coupons for 600 rupees purchase? wanna buy 2 4gb pen drives
ygpm with a 250 off coupon

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

anubhav2345 said:
can anyone share a Rs 250 off coupon ??
ygpm with my last 250 off coupon :)

Here are some 500 off min 2000 coupons which I am not planning to use, njoy :)

bllbfb13076abdd

bllbfb1b3a687f0

bllbfb175acf531

bllbfb1522cee46

bllbfb1883b0249

Bought one samsung wave 2 on 13th....still waiting...got mail from letsbuy saying shipped thr bluedart and some docket no. but on speaking to bluedart..they say the docket no. is alloated to corporates on which they will generate way bill no. ? whts the point of sending the docket no. on mail then..

thedeadghost said:
Bought one samsung wave 2 on 13th....still waiting...got mail from letsbuy saying shipped thr bluedart and some docket no. but on speaking to bluedart..they say the docket no. is alloated to corporates on which they will generate way bill no. ? whts the point of sending the docket no. on mail then..
Yeah, same case with me. the blue dart docket number was not trackable but I wasn't worried because my order was Cash-on-delivery:D

did you pay in advance?

i got my dell XCD35 in 5 days....

aramex courier head office also dnt knw tht thy have a branch in bhubaneswar :(

my parcel was laying in the office for 1day :(

i had to find bhubaneswar aramex phn no in google n went to their office n collected my parcel

nash8789 said:
got Motorola defy for 15,150 from Letsbuy and letsbuy also paid Octroi of Rs900
rusty4ever said:
me too received defy for 15.15k, octroi paid by letsbuy..
niteshkhatri said:
How did you guys do this? I have always paid octroi on my shipments! Which location and what process did you follow?
Guys, how do you get this done? Who pays the octroi? The courier guys always takes it from me, anyone in Pune got it witout octroi???

^^If in Pune and working in Hinjewadi, i suggest you order at your office address (or find a friend) since there is octroi involved here AFAIK. But please confirm this before hand.

Btw i had ordered a Nokia C7 at my office address here and they never asked for any octroi

niteshkhatri said:
Guys, how do you get this done? Who pays the octroi? The courier guys always takes it from me, anyone in Pune got it witout octroi???

I got all my items in Pune from letsbuy/tradus without having to pay octroi to anyone.

Hey i am trying to purchase one item from lets buy. But i cannot avail the cash on delivery option. I stay in Kolkata :( Can somebody help me with this?
Cash On Delivery facility is not available for this shipping address. Please select another payment method. They are showing this.

And yes i found out there is an aramex in kolkata .. :(

raksrules said:
^^If in Pune and working in Hinjewadi, i suggest you order at your office address (or find a friend) since there is octroi involved here AFAIK. But please confirm this before hand.
Btw i had ordered a Nokia C7 at my office address here and they never asked for any octroi

No man, I dont work at Hinjewadi and I stay at Aundh. I guess Hinjewadi is an SEZ and out of Pune limits, so Octroi wont be applicable.
ontherocks said:
I got all my items in Pune from letsbuy/tradus without having to pay octroi to anyone.
Where are you getting your orders mate? Damn! I pay octroi for all my orders!

^^In case you feel that you may be charged octroi then i can give you my details (office address) and you can get package delivered to me and i can give it to you when it comes. I also stay in Aundh :p

But just one thing is that i MAY (not necessarily) need to open the package after it comes here as when i leave my campus security may question me about its contents and i need to show them it is just a phone.

But that is highly improbable so no need to worry about that.

niteshkhatri said:
No man, I dont work at Hinjewadi and I stay at Aundh. I guess Hinjewadi is an SEZ and out of Pune limits, so Octroi wont be applicable.

Yes, Hinjewadi is outside Pune Municipality limits (not Pune limits :) )
niteshkhatri said:
Where are you getting your orders mate? Damn! I pay octroi for all my orders!

Now that I think of.....I live just outside the border of Pune Municipality limits.....may be that's the reason. But then to arrive at my place the courier vehicle has to cross the Octroi post (there is no escape route). Do they check each and every packet for the address?...........I guess not......that's too much of a work. I am not sure how it works.

I am sure that outside Pune city limits no octroi is charged. Hinjewadi falls in PCMC (Pimpri Chinchwad) limits.

I remember couple of years back when Dell had a separate octroi charge when ordering through their Bangalore office, if we mentioned that the order needs to be delivered in Hinjewadi then we would save around 1.5k or so of octroi. Hence everyone used to order the laptop at office address for this.

Back