Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

xtremevicky said:
Mate, Chill i ordered on wednesday and i got it today . The thing is they dont work on weekends so you will probably get it by thursday .
i received my puma footwares from yebhi today, and i ordered on saturday! their packaging was the best. if only they sold electronic items too :(

got a call today regarding order of two 8gb verbatim microsd cards

they are not available and they offered strontium brand for the same

took the bullet

Just got a confirmation of my first COD item, this is the first time i opted for COD and the post is suppose to come via bluedart. Now i will have to pay the bluedart guy the money i think, since only one 250 off worked i will have to pay him Rs.299 for the S10.

CA50 said:
are they accepting sbi cards now?
Yes they are but my SBI debit card was reject for some odd reason sent them a mail i prefer to do my online shopping with my online banking access instead.

george101 said:
i received my puma footwares from yebhi today, and i ordered on saturday! their packaging was the best. if only they sold electronic items too :(
Ummm... Dude... You might wanna check the thread title :p

Tried to buy Seagate 1 TB HDD from letsbuy and came to know that Reliance coupon (RCOMLSB) has been expired :(

I am so sad today. Even, did not order the HDD. Will look for the price at Nehru Place first.

Revolution said:
I don't think they gonna let me open the package.
So,letsbuy use any special tape with their logo or normal package with normal tape ?.....
I opened two of my packages and checked them before signing the receipt.
They didn't said anything :)
Both were from aramex,

sanjiv said:
Yes they are but my SBI debit card was reject for some odd reason sent them a mail i prefer to do my online shopping with my online banking access instead.
what type of card are you talking about? I am talking about SBI debit card or SBI net banking? Are you using SBI net banking?

Faraz said:
I opened two of my packages and checked them before signing the receipt.

They didn't said anything :)

Both were from aramex,
Now I'm more confused after saw the all the feedback from you guys.....:S

All I can say there is too much diversity in India.....:p

Received Canon SX130IS today for Rs.9604/- from letsbuy

Freebies included by Canon:
4 GB class 4 card
2100 Nimh battery X 2 + Charger
Canon pouch

I too have ordered 2 8gb verbatim microsd cards for 450RS 2 weeks back using 250off coupon :) .. They have not sent it yet..:( Will they send me strontium.?? .. whats the difference b/w them since both are class 4 only .??:huh: Will it work well with Lg p500.??:S

saidu said:
Received Canon SX130IS today for Rs.9604/- from letsbuy

Freebies included by Canon:

4 GB class 4 card

2100 Nimh battery X 2 + Charger

Canon pouch
Are they providing Canon India warranty? I also bought Canon 130sx IS...it says 24 months warranty...not sure whether it is dealers warranty or canon india warranty....so I crossed my finger.

Back