Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

roxysmile said:
^ it will show the coupon code used and the discount you got , in the bill .... its the same invoice you get after confirming the order .
Oh damn, thought of making 500 INR from sis :ashamed:

Scorpy said:
No, I paid with debit card . And yea its just showing order confirmed ... nothing else ... as soon as I placed the order I got an email and sms that order is confirmed ... nothing like that its shipped or anything ... will wait tomorrow also .. if tomorrow nothing happens ill call their CC in the evening :mad: .
OK then its not shipped.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Scorpy said:
No, I paid with debit card . And yea its just showing order confirmed ... nothing else ... as soon as I placed the order I got an email and sms that order is confirmed ... nothing like that its shipped or anything ... will wait tomorrow also .. if tomorrow nothing happens ill call their CC in the evening :mad: .
From next time always use COD when available for high value purchases. They, however usually take 4-5 days on average. Nothing to worry about. And since these were the last days of the RCOMLSB coupon, they might be facing higher than normal transactions ;)

Gaurish said:
Ordered a BenQ G2220 LCD monitor for Rs.6715/- by COD. got it in 4days. Sweet deal:D
Even i ordered the same on 11 May. Got a confirmation call on 13 May.
Its still saying 'ready to be processed' on the order page!!!

Gaurish said:
Ordered a BenQ G2220 LCD monitor for Rs.6715/- by COD. got it in 4days. Sweet deal:D

What's the warranty on it? Apparently, BenQ provides 3 yr warranty on it but Letsbuy's website mentions it to be 12 months.

Back