Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

dantool said:
lft517d20ae8 this coupon is working for rs 500 off on shopping of 2500 and above
Not working :(

Total waste for me.

Fists letsbuys shows the coupon working.

Did everything,put all detail,shipping address,mob. no. and at the end its telling coupon expired.....:mad::mad::mad:

Revolution said:
If SBI NEFT possible then u will cost Rs.6=(1+5) ?
R.5 for transfer ?
BTW,is that site(mydala) trustful ?
No!!! You have to pay 1Rs through OBT payment directly, NEFT not involved. The payment will go through ccavenue secure gateway, no need to worry.

Revolution said:
If SBI NEFT possible then u will cost Rs.6=(1+5) ?
R.5 for transfer ?
BTW,is that site(mydala) trustful ?
Mydala is using ccavenue for billing purpose, so its trustable.
There is no need of NEFT, you have to select the debitcard/net banking option, it will redirect to ccavenue link. They have option to pay using different bank tranfers or debit/credit cards.

The limited number of banks that are shown in mydala is just for indicative purpose. :)

virus32win said:
No!!! You have to pay 1Rs through OBT payment directly, NEFT not involved. The payment will go through ccavenue secure gateway, no need to worry.
Oh man,I got SBI debit card.

CA50 said:
Why these buggers aren't accepting SBI debit card/net banking. Last time i paid using that, now WTF :mad:

Why SBI so behind in this kind of online business......:(

Guys its written on their site - Form 32 needs to be provided by the customer for any purchases above Rs.1000 for UP and WB customers.

What is this form?

received the desire s today morning at 12:30pm and I get an product shipped sms with tracking code at 1:30pm.. in the website the status is still 'in processing' :bleh:

_

smnrock said:
RCOMLSB expires on May 15th and ICICILB expires on July 31st 2011, Not sure whether there will be any more extension :)
Even i tested and the reliance coupon worked fine :)
though did not buy anything yet:p

In processing means its shipped. All my orders when shipped showed in process.
DigitalDude said:
received the desire s today morning at 12:30pm and I get an product shipped sms with tracking code at 1:30pm.. in the website the status is still 'in processing' :bleh:

_

Can anyone please share good shavers/trimmers deal (sub Rs.1300/-) @letsbuy ?

There are quite a few items from Panasonic and Philips in that range but I am unable to chose from the filtered products..!

REY619 said:
Guys its written on their site - Form 32 needs to be provided by the customer for any purchases above Rs.1000 for UP and WB customers.

What is this form?

Very very bad news.....:(
I was planning to buy a 360 controller and a dual sim samsung mobile.
Form No.32 or may be 50 is related to tax deprtment.
I don't know much about but that's the reason for which seller neglect WB and people from WB don't want to take so much hassle for online shopping.

Back