Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Guys what is the best and reliable way to pay at letsbuy.com. is it

1.netbanking
2.credit cards
3.debit cards
4.any difference in quality of service using state banks vs private banks

I am looking to open an account for online shopping only.which bank should i use regarding service and offers for online shopping:

some options: HDFC bank,ICICI bank,SBI,Kotak Mahindra
Thanks in advance!

p.s.: is there any way to check order status by entering the order no. online?

Vasishta.Sushant said:
I ordered a PS3 move bundle yesterday at 11:55 in the night and they've already shipped the order.

I wish I had a way to get some old stock with FW lt 3.55. I'll have to buy game discs now since they have a new stock now with updated FW.
Dude how much u paid

I bought another coupon with the max cap of 2800 from someone here on TE for 500 bucks. So my net discount is just 300 bucks.

BTW got my Benro Tripod just now, which was ordered last thrusday. It got shipped yesterday and here it is in less than 24 hrs. Probably that thing was back ordered.

The PS3 is still out for delivery.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
I bought another coupon with the max cap of 2800 from someone here on TE for 500 bucks. So my net discount is just 300 bucks.

BTW got my Benro Tripod just now, which was ordered last thrusday. It got shipped yesterday and here it is in less than 24 hrs. Probably that thing was back ordered.

The PS3 is still out for delivery.
How do we get those coupons will u get same coupons from letsbuy any source for getting these coupons

My ps3 out for delivery since 15 nov afternoon....not recieved yet though my address is just 20kms from where they send their products :X

^^^

Is it coming via aramex ? These guys suck big time.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

janes said:
How do we get those coupons will u get same coupons from letsbuy any source for getting these coupons
There was a 100% cashback offer sometime around september. These coupons were from the same offer.

^^^ Its their own courier Company named DELHIVERY and dont provide any tracking no.!

Its been quite a lotta time..i was expecting a 2 day delivery at the maximum!

Vasishta.Sushant said:
^^^
Is it coming via aramex ? These guys suck big time.

There was a 100% cashback offer sometime around september. These coupons were from the same offer.
So where can i get high value discount coupons do u know any source or any member here

^^^

Use it as a Ps3 Media server.. or I dont know... buy original games... :D

asheet said:
If you want to buy a cellphone or tablet, I know where you can get flat 10% cash back

A friend of mine is planning to get a Laptop.... can u tell?

Back