Lenskart - Feedback Thread

asheet

Adept
Hi

I am getting mailers from
Code:
 [url]http://www.lenskart.com/[/url]
with offers as below:
Has anyone tried this website for Prescription glasses??
I want some feedback before I order.
Pl let me know
Thanks
Code:
http://emm1.mailserv.in/valyoo/vm.php?m=656&u=c0234b59b0cb4c9c72ea305941caf3a4

Hi ,

GRAB YOUR EYEWEAR UPTO 70% CHEAPER ONLINE AT
LENSKART.COM - INDIA'S LARGEST ONLINE OPTICAL STORE
TODAY'S FEATURED SALE :
- Get 20% Disc. on Bausch&Lomb Soflens 59 Contact Lenses- Rs.1260/-
- Get 40% Disc. on Freshlook Monthly Color Contact Lenses - Rs. 1260/-
- Get 40% Disc.. on Aryan Color Lenses - Rs.1260/-
- Get 50% Disc. + Free Anti-Reflection Prescription Lenses on Polo Style Spectacles - Rs.1099/-
- Get 60% + Rs. 500 Disc. + Free Anti-Reflection Prescription Lenses on Tag Style Spectacles - Rs.1499/-
- Get 55% Disc.+ Free Anti-Reflection Prescription Lenses on Fiezai Wayfarer Design Eyeframe - Rs 759/-
- Get 69% Disc. on Vintage Sunglasses - Rs 1170/-
- Get 58% Disc. on Sprint Polarized Sunglasses– Rs1035/-
WHY BUY AT LENSKART.COM
· Unbeatable Price - 30 to 70% cheaper than regular stores
· Huge Collection - More designs, colors, sizes than regular stores
· 365 Day Return Policy - If you don't like it, return it. Quality Guarantee
· Free Shipping Both Ways - Save time & money traveling to the store
· Fast Delivery - Get your eyewear in 2-5 days via Blue Dart/ Fedex
Visit
Code:
www.LensKart.com
or Call +91-8860004379/97
· Free Home Delivery all over India.
· Cash on Delivery available.
· Pay Online via Credit or Debit Card

Re: Have you tried Lenskart - Need some feedback

I ordered eye glasses few weeks back. Delivered in 3-4 days. Customer care is good. I asked for a different cut for the glasses and all I did was sending a mail and got them as I wanted. Ordered a 1000Rs. one with a 400 off coupon and free prescription lenses. The quality of the frame is not worth the value they put on the website. They put an MRP of 2000 and 50% off on that. Its like 400-500Rs one. The lens are also little thicker than the regular ones I got from local store and there is some brownish tint. There is an anti-reflective coating as put on website. I got them as a spare one and I felt a little headache after using for an hour or so and did not try them after that. May be I need to get used to them. Bottom line is, I feel the overall quality is what I paid for and w/o the coupon its not worth.

A friend also ordered one. He felt a little difference in the advertised one and the one he received and he asked for a return. The screws were little longer than expected. The courier guy came on the next day for the return pickup.

One of the best service
<

Have order watch from watchkart and pair of glasses for lensekart, delivered next day. Awesome packing and customer care
<

All 3 of them; Lenskart/Watchkart/Bagskart have excellent service. Have used them 6-7 times in total and havn't faced any problem. They ship the order in 1-3 working days, mostly thru Bluedart and will send exactly what you ordered, especially in case of lenses.

I buy lenses for my sister from lenskart all the time. They are pretty reliable.

Plus, I have also ordered quiet a few watches from watchkart as well.

As far as i know Watchkart is reliable with great customer care and not much follow up is required in the shipping of the products too.

I had few issues with them, when I ordered one set with prescription lenses having zero power . They called me after 1-2 days asking for power details and I confirmed that I want these with zero power. To my surprise I received the same with having some power . I immediately pinged them on online chat as well sent a mail to their customer support for reverse pick up of the order and provide a replacement. After lot of reminders and after 20 days they sent the bluedart people and he picked this up yesterday only. Lets see how much more time it will take to issue me a replacement order.

I ordered eye glasses few weeks back. Delivered in 3-4 days. Customer care is good. I asked for a different cut for the glasses and all I did was sending a mail and got them as I wanted. Ordered a 1000Rs. one with a 400 off coupon and free prescription lenses. The quality of the frame is not worth the value they put on the website. They put an MRP of 2000 and 50% off on that. Its like 400-500Rs one. The lens are also little thicker than the regular ones I got from local store and there is some brownish tint. There is an anti-reflective coating as put on website. I got them as a spare one and I felt a little headache after using for an hour or so and did not try them after that. May be I need to get used to them. Bottom line is, I feel the overall quality is what I paid for and w/o the coupon its not worth.

A friend also ordered one. He felt a little difference in the advertised one and the one he received and he asked for a return. The screws were little longer than expected. The courier guy came on the next day for the return pickup.

Agreed.. The quality is not all that great. Once there was an 199rs for a glass + antiglare coating free offer. The quality of the product wasn't all that great.. But for 199 oh well it's good enough
<

Anybody has ordered Contact Lens solution from the Lenskart ?

http://www.lenskart.com/aqua-soft-multipurpose-solution-for-contact-lenses.html

Please let me know the reviews..........Thanks !!

I got this solution free. It's good. Not sure what are you expecting from this as I didn't find any difference between different lens solutions I used till date.

@topic

Lenskart is excellent site but not recommended for prescription glasses. Their glasses have sub par quality. I ordered 1.67 thin glasses and they are damn thick. Can't. Even be 1.57. Returned and got another pair but still the same quality. Ordered for replacement and got my money back. While returning the blue dart office lady said why lots of people send return shipping to lens kart?

I am ordering lens from lenskart since a year and satisfied with their support.btw their frames are not great.

this is an email spamming site :mad:
i get spam mail almost every week from lenskart. jewelskart, and some other kart site.

Ordered a cheap glasses to use as a secondary backup even after reading a lot of negative comments .. Let's see how it goes

Guys got the order within 3 days from order...

Awesome deal considering the price compared to local opticians..

Surprisingly good considering lots of negative reviews

this is an email spamming site :mad:
i get spam mail almost every week from lenskart. jewelskart, and some other kart site.

Your lucky to get small number of spams. I got 6 sms and 6 emails daily. Traced the ip headers on the emails spammers were US based steadfast.net and lodged a complaint with the admin.

Unfortunately DND would not recoginise lenskart SMS header. So installed an app with SMS blocking,

Eventually after a month of spamming sudden stop.

However I have no complaints on the lenses, spectacles quality and delivery service. Its very economical compared to Brick Mortar shops.

Your lucky to get small number of spams. I got 6 sms and 6 emails daily. Traced the ip headers on the emails spammers were US based steadfast.net and lodged a complaint with the admin.

Unfortunately DND would not recoginise lenskart SMS header. So installed an app with SMS blocking,

Eventually after a month of spamming sudden stop.

However I have no complaints on the lenses, spectacles quality and delivery service. Its very economical compared to Brick Mortar shops.
Any way to avoid those SMS other the blocking applications in phone

Raking up the old thread. Ordered a feather lite frame along with prescription eye glasses for a total cost of around 7K. Got the order In a weeks' time through COD. I was not impressed with the glasses though I liked the frame. I was not able to adjust to the prescription lens they provided. I tried it for a week but still had problem like headache and watery eyes. I think the glasses are of good quality but earlier I was using crizal lens much superior to the one they provide and maybe I was not able to adapt to their lens. Anyway I just returned it back and surprisingly the return was very easy as I just called up and told them and gave the order number and the reason for return. I got the money to my bank in a day's time even before the glasses were reversed picked up. That was surprising and very fast customer service. They are definitely cheaper than brick and mortar shops. Definitely good for sunglasses also.

Back