Lenovo P780 Alleged Problems

saw a post on the lenovo forum mentioning that the latest update gives 57hrs battery and fixes most of the issues resulting from kitkat

that's about 15hrs more than on jb. of course there are lots of people begging for a way to get back to jb so i'm still waiting for a positive resolution to this debacle.

Could you please send me the screen shot of the updated status of refund on lenovo site? So that I will be able to show the service center people some proof.

Here is something I was desperate to share...

After submitting the handset at service center I got a call after a week from Lenovo service center from Delhi, Lenovo representative told me that instead of board replacement I will be getting refund for my phone.

I was surprised when they said the refund will be as per billing amount on my bill... After two days of follow up, same was updated in service center, submitted the documents and box with accessories. They said it will be refunded in 15 days.

Luckily got mi 3 today from a work colleague who got 2 on COD.... :cool:

@mojo any update at your end ?
Which service center did you go to in delhi? Whats the address?

I don`t know why they gave refund instead of replacing the part or giving new handset.

May be their update which caused problems in phone made people to start suing them and in return they simply started to refund... just my thought.

I just called the service center. As said, I'm always lucky and got the new spare for my mobile. :(
They asked me to bring my mobile to change the mother board.

Back