Budget 21-30k Lenovo B490 (59-364694) - Quick Impressions

-i am currently thiking of purchasing a b490 for myself. 3230M version though
- I intend to put in a SSD ASAP
- I dont really know what m-PCIe slot is for
- I have used Lenovo think pad , u might wish to install the power manager , it should have the option to set the max and min for the charging of your battery .

1. How good is the after sale service of lenovo ? I have used a lenovo think pad b4 , but the warranty was looked after by my colleges resident lenovo techs.
2. Just how well is the GPU holding ?

- I dont really know what m-PCIe slot is for

It is used to install an mSATA SSD or a WWAN card. If a dedicated mPCIe slot is provided other than the one where the WWAN card is pre-installed, it is meant to install the mSATA SSD.

- I have used Lenovo think pad , u might wish to install the power manager , it should have the option to set the max and min for the charging of your battery .

Thanks. Shall try it and post back.

1. How good is the after sale service of lenovo ? I have used a lenovo think pad b4 , but the warranty was looked after by my colleges resident lenovo techs.

No clue since I did not have to use the tech. support before. Besides, this happens to be my first Lenovo laptop.

2. Just how well is the GPU holding ?

Pretty decent for an iGPU. Plays all the HD content just fine without hiccups. May not be the case for games though. Old gen games may work however.

Back