Budget 15-20K Lava Agni 2 5G or Moto G54 or Samsung M34 ?

Hows it actually are you using it ? Saw the reviews but they are mixed bag
Someone wanted a decent phone under 15k for calling and whatsapp so querying
It's a "rebrand" of another phone from a more established company. I came across it just the other day while comparing multiple phones on gsm but can't remember the specifics anymore.
Reviews will mostly be always mixed especially when it comes to camera quality unless it's really good or really bad. But personally I really like Moto phones.

Hows it actually are you using it ? Saw the reviews but they are mixed bag
Someone wanted a decent phone under 15k for calling and whatsapp so querying
Yes I have bought one, it is unbeatable if you consider the price. Cons are sub-par camera (though I'm not sure at 15k other phones are any better), and while software is clean, it can feel unrefined in places. But overall there are no deal breakers.

It's a "rebrand" of another phone from a more established company. I came across it just the other day while comparing multiple phones on gsm but can't remember the specifics anymore.
Reviews will mostly be always mixed especially when it comes to camera quality unless it's really good or really bad. But personally I really like Moto phones.
Past Lava phones were basically orders placed with Coosea group which is an OEM for various cheap brands. They send over the components to be assembled in India.

Do you remember which phone it is a rebrand of? I have not come across this so far anywhere. Lava is selling it other markets like Iran through local brands so that might be what you saw.

Do you remember which phone it is a rebrand of? I have not come across this so far anywhere. Lava is selling it other markets like Iran through local brands so that might be what you saw.

It is because these Iranian GLX Mobiles are also purchased as CBU from China and assembled locally, same as Lava. The brand names will keep changing but it is mostly manufactured by Coosea group which is a second tier OEM used by Lava previously, unless they changed the supplier.

Out of your shortlist, will definately suggest Samsung M34 for the use case mentioned.

Great Super Amoled Display, Very good OIS camera, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, Dolby Atmos (in Headphones), 4K video recording, NFC, Knox protection, Full One UI version (Not Core version), Audio jack, 6000 mAh battery.

Already on Android 14 now plus 4 Year Android update and 5 year security update

The only con(if it can be considered that way) is water drop notch.

Persoanlly using F34 (Exactly the same as M34).
Exynos processor is working well, no issues, lags or heating.
No gaming use.

It is because these Iranian GLX Mobiles are also purchased as CBU from China and assembled locally, same as Lava. The brand names will keep changing but it is mostly manufactured by Coosea group which is a second tier OEM used by Lava previously, unless they changed the supplier.

That article is talking about some other phone but I did find a better proof of this which almost confirms it.

That article is talking about some other phone but I did find a better proof of this which almost confirms it.

It is Huaqin then.

I used to be a huge fan of Samsung, but after reading about how they treat their Indian employees on Reddit, I no longer want to recommend or use Samsung products.

Considering alternatives, the Lava Blaze 5G, priced at 10k, would be a better choice.

Lava Agni 2 5G - https://www.amazon.in/Lava-Viridian-Dimensity-Processor-Superfast/dp/B0C467KFNM
or Moto G54
or Samsung M34
Budget 15/16k
Usage - Calling , Whatsapp , Youtube , No gaming
Reliability and service is more important than performance
bought moto g54 recently 12gb plus 256gb model..
no cons tills now..

screen is ips but still very good..

battery backup is like having amoled screen plus 5000mah.. so not that much extra backup even having battery of 6000mah..

most powerful processor u can get under this price..

samsung exenos may be good intially but will defenitly lag later...

so better go for moto

check IQOO 27s 5G - Snapdragon 6nm processor with In-display fingerprint Sensor, only cons (as per me - in look is water drop curve notch)

PS: with Samsung Latest/New Handset you will get GURANTEED 4 Android Updates and after they stop giving Android Updates they may continue provide security updates for 2 more years, check with their product website for more/precise details. PLUS their ONEUI is very very good among all brands.

check IQOO 27s 5G - Snapdragon 6nm processor with In-display fingerprint Sensor, only cons (as per me - in look is water drop curve notch)

PS: with Samsung Latest/New Handset you will get GURANTEED 4 Android Updates and after they stop giving Android Updates they may continue provide security updates for 2 more years, check with their product website for more/precise details. PLUS their ONEUI is very very good among all brands.
but what you will do with os upgrades if your phone processor will be laggy within first 6 months as samsung has exenos in this price segment

Lava Agni 2 5G - https://www.amazon.in/Lava-Viridian-Dimensity-Processor-Superfast/dp/B0C467KFNM
or Moto G54
or Samsung M34
Budget 15/16k
Usage - Calling , Whatsapp , Youtube , No gaming
Lava is not good in terms of both reliability and service. (Even you will get worst software experience when compared to other two)
Moto is good for reliability but not good for service center experience. (Service experience may vary from city to city but one of my friends had pretty bad experience).
Samsung will provide you both reliability & good service experience. (Only con is you have to compromise price to performance when comparing with other brands).

but what you will do with os upgrades if your phone processor will be laggy within first 6 months as samsung has exenos in this price segment
most of brands starts degrading user experience with each & every OS Updates, rather one can say that latest OS (Updates) requires latest Processor but in case of mobile we can not upgrade processor with OS, so go with Brand that provide good service, OS updates and Android Security Updates for maximum possible years, also @kuduku requirement is not gaming so Samsung is best for daily non-gaming users.

Stock android good for Power Users/Gamers.

Specific to Samsung people feel performance is degraded , but thats not so if you setup the phone correctly . Debloat is the first step with private DNS . These 2 simple steps elevate your mobile phone experience .
We need to see the usage and clientele . The phone is for someone whose usage is calling and whatsapp ......
For that person keeping the reliability and service is prime . Who cares about this performance shit for a normal 15k user . These are number hype has been created by Youtubers to make you upgrade .
I have commented this many times , once you are in a job and out of college life performance based phone are underrated . That doesnt mean you wont buy the S23U or Iphone max as thats dependent on your budget and showoff.....
What does anyone achieve with those numbers ? The only thing required is a good camera , battery to last thee day and fluid OS .
Earlier we could last 1 days in 2000 mah also now even 5000mah seems less .

Back