Latency stability for TP LINK AC750 C20i Router

Can anyone suggest or help me how to reduce the latency when you ping from run?Actually I bought a new router from flipkart after so much of research, at this price point its the best router with ac and dual band. I heard that earlier this router was little buggy but after the software update got stable. But I also faced the same problem and did the software update...but couldn't reduce the latency.Normally it sholud stay within 1ms or 2ms .But now it jumps to 32ms 17ms most of the time with request timed out rarely.
Did anyone face the same problem with this router or any other router? If yes then What is the solution?
If I change my router can anyone suggest me a good router with dual band (AC not compulsory) and off course a USB port for dlna, media server.
Which brand is best Netgear,TP Link, Asus, Linksys and D-link?

Check the traffic on your channel. Is ping the only network activity or is anyone/anything else using the network. Are any other neighbouring networks also using the same channel and interfering?

Use an app like wifi analyser to check if there are other networks interfering with your channel.

Wifi is a shared medium, so by traffic I mean do you have any other wifi devices actively doing stuff on your network at the same time?

Use an app like wifi analyser to check if there are other networks interfering with your channel.

Wifi is a shared medium, so by traffic I mean do you have any other wifi devices actively doing stuff on your network at the same time?
OK..I am doing it right now..seriously am fade up with this router asked for an xchange, can you suggest me a good router with an usb port?Anyways Thanks for the reply

Back