Large Capacity HDD's (6TB-20TB)

Thanks. Only the 10TB baracuda pros available or the 2 HGST drives as well?
The 2 HGST's (8TB) are also available, I have not officially posted those, But I will do that now. they are also available in qty.
P.S. I had 4 x Seagate IronWolf Pro NAS 10TB for a personal project I had in mind, but I've sold 2 of them, and I also don't have a replacement option to provide to another member who bought a drive with warranty.... and I cannot do what I planned on doing with the remaining drive so I am officially posting the remaining drive for sale, open for all, and on first come first serve basis.

2 x Seagate IronWolf Pro 10TB Sold to @jayanttyagi

1 x Seagate Barracuda Pro 10TB Sold to @sheepai (Replacement for 10TB drive with warranty)

Last edited:
Everyone who has ordered the Seagate Barracuda Pro and Seagate IronWolf NAS drives has been dispatched today, the respective AWB and health information has been shared about the drives shipped to such individuals. Let me know if you didn't receive any.

I need help with the following drive, I wanted to post these on sale but I am unable to extract any smart information (connected via External Case, although this case worked fine for the other 10 Tb's I tested with so I know it's not a case issue) I am going to try it directly connected to a PC next, but if anyone has any information please let me know.

Brand: Hitachi *HGST*
Model: HUH728080ALN600
Capacity: 8TB
Other info: EMC PN 118000115

I don't know whether it's CMR or SMR either.

Expected Price: Rs. 9000/- inclusive of 1-Year Warranty
Shipping: Flat Rs.300/- outside of Mumbai or Rs. 150 within Mumbai.

Qty available: 10+

IMG_5365.jpg

Everyone who has ordered the Seagate Barracuda Pro and Seagate IronWolf NAS drives has been dispatched today, the respective AWB and health information has been shared about the drives shipped to such individuals. Let me know if you didn't receive any.

I need help with the following drive, I wanted to post these on sale but I am unable to extract any smart information (connected via External Case, although this case worked fine for the other 10 Tb's I tested with so I know it's not a case issue) I am going to try it directly connected to a PC next, but if anyone has any information please let me know.

View attachment 190492
From web search on WD all HGST drives before 2018 are CMR based.

View attachment 190492
This is a helium filled CMR drive with 128mb ram. One of the most reliable models by HGST IIRC. Only downside is lower iops /performance due to ram

Finally!! managed to get smart data off the Hitachi Drives by connecting it to the PC directly instead of through an external USB case.

Below is the data for the 2 Drives with me in stock, but more drives are on its way depending on how it perform in sales.

1707804665595.png

1707804678384.png

As mentioned before the pricing is not that good on these but it has 1 year *vendor* warranty and those that buy it before the weekend will get FREE ADDITIONAL one-year warranty

Type: CMR

Attachments

• 1707804996311.png
    1707804996311.png
    60 KB · Views: 68
Back