Laptops Laptop deal to go for

Harpy.eagle

Adept
May 22, 2008
Tech33, post updated price list on some place at least, even RS so that some of the members can have a look and can post in here hosting on TE if possible.

MohitPreet

Skilled
Dec 17, 2008
updated
but still i cant find any price for dell studio14 and inspiron 14
need that

Attachments

• comparison.pdf
    57.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Quotations.pdf
    30.9 KB · Views: 204

vinitkumar

Disciple
Jul 26, 2008
I Think it is not the right way to post
No address of the person who is offerring even no payment details are there. If you want others to participate ur pproach should be transparent. Thanks
I may be harsh but sorry for that. I kno u have good deeds in ur head.

Tech33

Disciple
Mar 15, 2009
New Delhi
vinitkumar said:
I Think it is not the right way to post

No address of the person who is offerring even no payment details are there. If you want others to participate ur pproach should be transparent. Thanks

I may be harsh but sorry for that. I kno u have good deeds in ur head.

Hi,

The first post was just an informative one. Now since the people are interested here are more details about the same:

Firstly the deal is completely transparent. There are no hidden costs other than the prices mentioned in the quotes. These are inclusive of all the taxes. Everyone will get an individual bill. Payment to be 100% advance either via cash/cheque/DD in the name of "sumit kakkar".

I cannot provide the personal info. eg. address/ a/c no./ Ph no. here. However i'll PM the same to those interested.

For further queries you can directly contact Sumit at sumit9994u@yahoo.co.in

He is the person who is directly dealing with DELL.

Hope i am clear now. If still there's something, you can always ask me:)

Regards,

tech33

Tech33

Disciple
Mar 15, 2009
New Delhi
izzner said:
are these refurbished....

No not at all. Completely fresh and genuine:)
These machines are customized as per the configuration mentioned in the quotes by DELL. You may not find such a configuration when you order for an individual machine to DELL.

Regards,
tech33

dragon

Disciple
Feb 18, 2007
Kolkata
Tech33 said:
Hi,

The first post was just an informative one. Now since the people are interested here are more details about the same:

Firstly the deal is completely transparent. There are no hidden costs other than the prices mentioned in the quotes. These are inclusive of all the taxes. Everyone will get an individual bill. Payment to be 100% advance either via cash/cheque/DD in the name of "sumit kakkar".

I cannot provide the personal info. eg. address/ a/c no./ Ph no. here. However i'll PM the same to those interested.

For further queries you can directly contact Sumit at sumit9994u@yahoo.co.in
He is the person who is directly dealing with DELL.

Hope i am clear now. If still there's something, you can always ask me:)

Regards,
tech33

I might be interested in the Laptop. I am from Kolkata, West Bengal, please confirm regarding delivery.

Just wondering why the cheque/DD should be in favour of "sumit......", why not "DELL...."!!

regards,

dragon

Tech33

Disciple
Mar 15, 2009
New Delhi
dragon said:
I might be interested in the Laptop. I am from Kolkata, West Bengal, please confirm regarding delivery.

Just wondering why the cheque/DD should be in favour of "sumit......", why not "DELL...."!!

regards,

dragon

hi,
Delivery not an issue.
and as per your query for the cheque to be in favor of sumit and not dell. Please take note that its a bulk purchase deal and dell uses SAP for order generation/download so single cheques will count towards consumer order. The system itself allots it that category. And as such these prices are not justifiable for single purchases.
So what is done is that the committee collects cheques and gives the amount to dell in one go. So for one lot order needs to be at least for some 30 odd single pieces.
If one wants he can also give it in the name of dealer but keeping a track for so many cheques coming to the dealer becomes a hassle for the committee.
Please be sure that the process is completely transparent as it is directly with dell.
They have already purchased >150 systems (approx. 80 lakhs) and their only incentive is to increase the no. and no margin is involved as such.

actually it will make their resume look heavier:eek:hyeah: [wanna be sales guys;)]

Sumit is my bro who is the committee head.

For any more clarification please contact him. I can give his no. on PM only.

Hope i made it clear:)

Regards,
tech33

dragon

Disciple
Feb 18, 2007
Kolkata
Tech33 said:
hi,
Delivery not an issue.
Regards,
tech33

Thanks for your reply....
I had tried previously to buy DELL laptop from the company itself, but they needed form no 50 for delivering in West Bengal. For me its very difficult to visit sales tax office personally and get the form, so I couldn't.
Please ask your brother that it is possible for him to deliver to Kolkata, West Bengal without any hassle.
thanks,
dragon