Laptops Laptop Clock Resetting Itself & New Battery Also Needed

themasterguy

Disciple
One of my oldest laptop HP nx6120 battery went down sometime ago so I am now looking to buy a new battery for it. Can anyone please assist by telling which battery model should I buy and at what price (approx.)

Also, everytime I restart the laptop I get the warning that "date and time is not set" after the first screen with HP logo.Thn either its get stuck there for 5-10 mins and thn goes to windows else it keep stuck there. Dont know the issue. Also in windows the date & time that it shows before I set it to current date and time is from 1980
<
. So is this some battery related issue.

Also forgot to mention, I had its screen changed few weeks ago as lines were appearing on the screen.

Thanks & Regards

date issue is with CMOS Battery inside the laptop, change it, change laptop main battery as it is not giving backup, buy original battery with one year warranty.

original is quite expensive so i was thinking of some other option (like some compatible battery) as I have 2 new laptops after this one so dont use it much and neither want to spend much.....just want my old and first horse (i.e. laptop) going
<
.......so any suggestions on replacements

Back