Budget 21-30k Laptop buying help

Ajit Mishra

Recruit
* What's your Budget? (e.g. >30K, not more than 50K etc.)
upto 30k (can stretch my budget till 35k if I get something good)
* What will be your primary usage for the notebook be? (e.g. web surfing/office apps/Casual Gaming)
Casual gaming, web surfing, watching movies and torrents
* What size and weight considerations do you have? (e.g. Do you want a 17" desktop replacement or you want an ultraportable 12" or something in between)
15.6"
* Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest? (e.g some would prefer to stay away from Acer or Dell)
Any except Dell
* Any other considerations? (e.g Battery life; Widescreen/non-widescreen; Glossy/Matte screen etc.)
Good battery backup, hdd above 500gb, good audio quality

Looking forward for your help guys.

I am also in same boat.

I have short listed

Lenovo G50-70
and
Dell 3542 (i3/4GB/500GB).

Experts Please throw some light on this.

The config of i3/4GB/500GB is pretty mainstream for the usage and budget. For ₹35k, one might find i5 Based laptop but without OS. Also consider extending warranty by 2 more years. It costs somewhere near ₹5000 for Lenovo.

Thnx ... just bought Lenovo b50-70 ci5 1tb hdd and 6gb ram and 2gigs of graphic memory... for 37000/- thnx to amazon lightning deals and mrmash for sharing it

Vyral... thnx plz close the thread :)

Thnx ... just bought Lenovo b50-70 ci5 1tb hdd and 6gb ram and 2gigs of graphic memory... for 37000/- thnx to amazon lightning deals and mrmash for sharing it
Please share some review regarding battery life and display + viewing angles.There are many negative feedback regarding the same.

@ Blue Leaf - After a rigourous use of 20 days... i have to say am amaze with the battery life .. used it for torrent downloads and watching movie with occasional youtube surfing and general internet surfing.. it sustains for about 4 hours after a full charge. Viewing angles i have no complains... i should say it was a steal for 35k

Back