Kaspersky or NOD32

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
I need to know which one should I install on a PC (WinXP+SP2) with low memory ?
  • Kaspersky
  • NOD32

voting for nod32 takes less than 10MB ram on most situations and a max of 20MB worst case. scanning and detection rates are very good never had a problem with it .(have used the trial version).

Right now using Avira Antivirus ... truthfully i never had much trouble with viruses but only spyware .. but i guess better solutions are available for it .

Always remember to be aware of the choice you make when you are online and most importantly....trust noone :|

@rio....registered myself...will go home and try :)

which version of NOD 32..is free to use ??or is it shareware..with a 30 day trial..does the trial of 30 days have all the features ?

till now i ve been using Avast and had no problem with it..but the 60 day trial period of AVAST professional is getting over..so even i am in search of some other AV which is low on resources ,and detects viruses without problems !!

faheem_m said:
which version of NOD 32..is free to use ??or is it shareware..with a 30 day trial..does the trial of 30 days have all the features ?
till now i ve been using Avast and had no problem with it..but the 60 day trial period of AVAST professional is getting over..so even i am in search of some other AV which is low on resources ,and detects viruses without problems !!

The trial version is for 30 days and it has all the features.

For the full version you'll have to pay $$ or .......:eye: :tongue:

Back