Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security Genuine Activation Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
rohitshakti2 said:
Hi,

Will you be also sending the CD by courier if i buy through you.
So you find it. BTW Nope, he won't courier you the CD.

I mean if you say then he'll do it I guess but for that you need to pay the full amount + shipping. (which will be around 900/- or 999/-)

For the price he mentioned you'll be PM'ed the Key and the link for downloading KIS.

Don't worry it's safe. He's completely reliable.

BTW I asked the same question to him...so I know the answer :p

Search back posts :D

krishnandu said:
So you find it. BTW Nope, he won't courier you the CD.

I mean if you say then he'll do it I guess but for that you need to pay the full amount + shipping. (which will be around 900/- or 999/-)

For the price he mentioned you'll be PM'ed the Key and the link for downloading KIS.

Don't worry it's safe. He's completely reliable.

BTW I asked the same question to him...so I know the answer :p

Search back posts :D
Thank you bro for answering this.:) Well every 3 months Kaspersky release their new application version which is only available online for donwload. In CD's they have old versions which have some bugs and fixed in new version. So i recommend to donwload the latest application version.
Regards

time2shop said:
Thank you bro for answering this.:) Well every 3 months Kaspersky release their new application version which is only available online for donwload. In CD's they have old versions which have some bugs and fixed in new version. So i recommend to donwload the latest application version.

Regards
It's ok. :)

@rohitshakti2 BTW it's really a good deal, there is no reason really to pay such amount just for the box until and unless the dealer is trusty, which applies in this case. So get it without any fear. :)

Hey one of my friend is interested in single user KIS ... Pm me the payment details if possible ...

PS: he dont have credit card ...

abhifusion said:
Hey one of my friend is interested in single user KIS ... Pm me the payment details if possible ...

PS: he dont have credit card ...
Hello
Please check PM for Payment Details.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back