Kaspersky Antivirus & Internet Security Genuine Activation Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAK said:
Do you provide keyfile ...

I need keyfile coz two of my office computers do not have internet connection.

I have brought 3 x 1user KIS license from you abt 3 months back. The activations codes given by you cannot be used for generating keyfile from " https://activation.kaspersky.com/?ipcountry=IN" as they are retail codes.

So can you provide me with commercial license keyfile..???

Hello Bro

Long time back Kaspersky stopped generating key files this you can confirm with Kaspersky also.

Now they only allow direct activation and you have to add your codes to their site: http://my.kaspersky.com

Then only you will get the support from them.

Regards

One more thing for all TE Members who tried contacting me that i am in UP and here i am facing a lot of problems regarding electricity thats why not able to charge my phones properly and my laptop also. So again i request all Members who want to buy KIS or KAV please contact me through PM.

Thanks & Regards

sorry bro,i already bought one from ebay yesterday 210rs,got kis12 key in 15mins after the payment made.why should i wait for 25 days!!!

jijojose79 said:
sorry bro,i already bought one from ebay yesterday 210rs,got kis12 key in 15mins after the payment made.why should i wait for 25 days!!!

Hello

It is ok brother and sorry for the delay may be i skipped your message by mistake.

Regards

Why don't you guys just buy this from Flipkart. I waited a long time for this guy to answer and finally bought 2, 3 user licences with CDs from Flipkart. Around the same price too, with no hassle like begging for a PM.

deepakvrao said:
Why don't you guys just buy this from Flipkart. I waited a long time for this guy to answer and finally bought 2, 3 user licences with CDs from Flipkart. Around the same price too, with no hassle like begging for a PM.

Well i requested everyone to PM me instead of sending messages here because i was out of town and sometime i was not able to check TE and also i am busy with my website and office. Who ever PM'ed me i answered everyone.

You can create another thread regarding this but do not mess this thread about other websites. May be i missed yours but i try to give all response because i am a one man army and i do not have staff to handle anything at the moment. But let me tell you that if TE Admins and Mods do not want me to sell then i think i should quit. If you can read my earlier post when i was out of town i asked everyone to PM me for what ever they need.

Again i am sorry if i missed yours because sometime i do not get post replies in my email but i do get PM emails.

Regards

I have got instant replies from time2shop through PM and i have purchased a total of 12 license from him. 8 by me and 4 through a TE member.

@all PM time2shop for replies posting here might not get u a reply.

@deepakvrao since u have got it from flipkart why are you crapping this thread?

@mods u can delete my if its irrelevant.

Metalspree said:
I have got instant replies from time2shop through PM and i have purchased a total of 12 license from him. 8 by me and 4 through a TE member.

@all PM time2shop for replies posting here might not get u a reply.

@deepakvrao since u have got it from flipkart why are you crapping this thread?

@mods u can delete my if its irrelevant.

Thank you friend i really try to give reply quickly but really sometime i do not get post replies emails i dont know why but i do get PM emails.

I hope everyone understand and i really want to give good service to everyone. I am just selling these codes because otherwise they will become expired if no one use it. I bought them in bulk in 2010 end but suddenly people stopped buying it and they are with me otherwise i have no intention to sell it at low price. After i finish these i will sell New Version BOX pack for sure but for that i have to finish them. Almost 100 codes expired without using them because they were i bought in 2010 mid. So this is like clearing my stock. I am really busy in making my website and also registered my company as a Pvt. Ltd. and i do not come online often but i always reply PM through PC or my mobile.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back