Karnataka Elections 2018

Until shown otherwise....how long we have to wait for this. These machines have been in operation for decades now. Where are the scandals ? every time some one alleges something they are incapable of going further

Then you have conceded :D

kinda odd some one that knows so much and is so motivated to show otherwise cannot take the time to audit what was said. That's what i'd have done, posted time codes showing where they were wrong.

I can afford to ignore the opposition because they don't make policy, you cannot afford to ignore the govt when they explain what they are doing. Nobody can. First understand what they incumbent is doing and then slam it. Mot of the time people are just supporting their team, regardless and the usual finger pointing follows.

VVPAT just got introduced, we've had four decades of trouble free elections

And like i said try doing that for thousands of machines. If you believe that then the moon landings must be fake

Show me these hundreds of instances. There are multiple tests conducted before and after an election with agents of all parties present. If there is any malfunction it will be caught before voting is to take place. See, you would know this if you understood the procedure but you won't do that.

But for some reason it said congress in 2004 & again in 2009. Yeah some die hard BJP supporters definitely smelt a rat there, enough to write a book about it. Best part is those EVM's suddenly said BJP in 2014. How did an opposition party take control of the EC and wipe congress out ?

The proof is in the statements of the leaders. EVERY leader has accepted the results and pretty soon after results are announced. That is fantastic compliance ACROSS THE BOARD. We have many parties, many states. loads of elections. All this country does is go to bloody elections. What more vindication do you want.

All you have done is disagreed, not offered a single point to strengthen your position. I've posted the official story of what went on at the last hackathon and discussion by experienced people in the field which you clearly reject because you cannot rebut anything they said

Give up dude!

Bahahaha so many cases of machine voting BJP even when others are pressed and you still want proof? There was a trial by EC where it voted for BJP when others were pressed. https://thewire.in/politics/evm-tampering-row-erupts-votes-go-bjp-demo-mp

All the proof is there in the public domain, mostly a google search away. Problem is you're being deliberately daft. I don't have the time to indulge in this tomfoolery where you keep asking inane questions and expect me to answer them, when its all out in the public. No sir, take the pain to search for answers to your questions or live with your pretend ignorance. I shall however cut my losses (in time) and move on. :D

No idea what to make of this report but apparently the IB has made it known

Congress 97
BJP 67 -70

Intense competition still between the two in 30 constituencies

On another point, was wondering what happened to the videos i posted earlier of my local news, seems their account got terminated and they've since created a new one

News 9 suspended.PNG

Bahahaha so many cases of machine voting BJP even when others are pressed and you still want proof? There was a trial by EC where it voted for BJP when others were pressed. https://thewire.in/politics/evm-tampering-row-erupts-votes-go-bjp-demo-mp

All the proof is there in the public domain, mostly a google search away. Problem is you're being deliberately daft. I don't have the time to indulge in this tomfoolery where you keep asking inane questions and expect me to answer them, when its all out in the public. No sir, take the pain to search for answers to your questions or live with your pretend ignorance. I shall however cut my losses (in time) and move on. :D
Its not my job to do your homework. You make claims, back them up. Please continue and post in your defense :)

Now what do we have here..

In ONE district of MP this has happened. When and how was it discovered

state chief electoral officer Salina Singh was conducting a review of the preparations for the assembly by-election due to be held in Bhind next week, and the report went viral on the social media
So the EC official was following procedure and doing checks BEFORE the election was to be held and that is how this was discovered. In other words the checks worked. But clearly machines were captured which should have been under the EC's control.

Later, she was quoted as saying, “In a dummy voting process or a demo anything can come first. When the first button was pressed, ‘lotus’ came. When the next button was pressed, the ‘hand’ symbol came. That should have clarified the matter.”
dummy test is done in front of all agents of the parties contesting, its SOP

Incidentally, this is not the first time that such a controversy has erupted. In April 2014, a similar incident was reporter from Assam when a machine was found to be voting for the BJP no matter in whose favour the vote was cast.
What happened in Assam back in 2014

An electronic voting machine raised many eyebrows across the state during a mandatory mock poll in Jorhat on Tuesday. Every time a button was pressed, the vote went in favour of BJP.

State chief electoral officer Vijyandra on Wednesday said, "An EVM in Jorhat was found malfunctioning yesterday. It is a defective machine and it was noticed when EVMs were readied in front of representatives of all political parties. We will not send the faulty unit to any polling station."
Again the system worked in catching rogue machines in just ONE constituency BEFORE the election was to be held

System is working

For you to show, PM that rogue machines that slipped through the net can have a significant effect on results ?

And for laughs explain why AAP got 98% in Delhi. In which democratic setup does a party get 98% ?!? Do you find it in any way suspicious.

Is this an example of EVM's failing where only AAP party gets votes no matter what button is pressed.

Saddam used to get that and he knew who the remaining 2% were :D

Its not my job to do your homework. You make claims, back them up. Please continue and post in your defense :)

Now what do we have here..

In ONE district of MP this has happened. When and how was it discovered

So the EC official was following procedure and doing checks BEFORE the election was to be held and that is how this was discovered. In other words the checks worked. But clearly machines were captured which should have been under the EC's control.

dummy test is done in front of all agents of the parties contesting, its SOP

What happened in Assam back in 2014

Again the system worked in catching rogue machines in just ONE constituency BEFORE the election was to be held

System is working

For you to show, PM that rogue machines that slipped through the net can have a significant effect on results ?

And for laughs explain why AAP got 98% in Delhi. In which democratic setup does a party get 98% ?!? Do you find it in any way suspicious.

Is this an example of EVM's failing where only AAP party gets votes no matter what button is pressed.

Saddam used to get that and he knew who the remaining 2% were :D

AS for AAP I've said multiple times. The tweaking is done in a manner to win close ties. Ie 10% tweaking so as to keep a part of public mood involved and not become too obvious. Your argument is that if BJP will tamper EVMs, they'll do it in an obvious way and always. Which is moronic to say the least cause then it'll be obvious.

Tweaking EVM's is a surgical tool. ITs used sparingly in fights that can be won. BJP might be evil, they arent stupid. (Even though bhakts like you are)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao again, search things yourself b**ch. Im not going to Spoon feed you.
Think of it as building your case. Everything you add helps yourself

AS for AAP I've said multiple times. The tweaking is done in a manner to win close ties. Ie 10% tweaking so as to keep a part of public mood involved and not become too obvious. Your argument is that if BJP will tamper EVMs, they'll do it in an obvious way and always. Which is moronic to say the least cause then it'll be obvious.

Tweaking EVM's is a surgical tool. ITs used sparingly in fights that can be won. BJP might be evil, they arent stupid. (Even though bhakts like you are)
Any tampering is going to be caught in mock polls held before the elections as was the case in both instances with your last post.

Where is the proof that as much as 10% of EVMs can be tweaked ? there are 58,500 polling stations in the state.

You mean to tell me EVM's of at least 6000 polling stations were captured and not caught ?

Ya :D

Last edited:

I believe that is 112 or 111 (since 2/224 seats voting has been deferred), which no party has on its own.[DOUBLEPOST=1526379769][/DOUBLEPOST]
Think of it as building your case. Everything you add helps yourself

Can you be administered the ban hammer, if yes, then it helps, if not its of no use :p

I think the magic number is 112 or something. bjp is really close to clinching majority[DOUBLEPOST=1526386679][/DOUBLEPOST]http://eciresults.nic.in

According to EC website, congress got more votes than BJP. If this is not a wake up call for INC, we indians deserve this shitty opposition
INC {37.9%,136426…
BJP {36.2%,130189…

Last edited:
Back