Karaoke Craze!

so guys as the title mentions, iv got this thing for karaoke of late.. :eek:hyeah:
now i wanted one of those players earlier.. but realised with them your stuck with the songs tat are ther on its memory. So i thot why not try those karaoke dvd players, except i dnt knw wher to get the discs from and if they can be gt from online? so heres where i need your help and also is this practical or should i just shut up and buy the karaoke machines!
P.S: if anyone has an online solution he can always pm since it wud not be ethical otherwise! :p

Thanks mate!

Nah , you don't require those expensive karaoke machines.

Heres what you need to do:

There are a hell lot for karaoke songs in MP3 on bit torrent. Famous ones' being from "Sunfly karaoke" , there are others too... search n ull find :) .

Do note tht each track will have a .cdg file. This is imp as the words for the song are in here. Youll mostly get karaoke tracks with the .cdg file.

I use a winamp karaoke plugin to play these mp3's... its hardly about 500-600 kb... Automatically the words are displayed when you play the mp3 : Note tht the mp3 and its cdg file should be in the same folder.

You can use a mixer if u wanna go pro with it... other wise connecting ur mic to the mic input of ur lappy/comp should do.

There's another s/w called Show presenter... I still have to get n try it out though...

thanks ya all.. specially drackz. .yours was really helpful.. but call it luck or wat id used a karaoke machine at my cousins place and really liked it and so hes bought me one now!

Thanks again guys!

Guys,

If I have a mp3 and want to minimize vocal so as to work it as karaoke, any tools suggested ?

The songs isn`t famous and belong to 90 (Song -Teri panaah me, Movie - Panaah). Kids in society are planning to sing together.

Back