Kambakht Ishq Sucks !!!!

raksrules

Elite
Watching the movie currently. Its sucks big time. Cheap, slapstick and vulgur.
I have seen welcome and singh is kinng and did like them little but this is simply bakwas. On top of that it has been given U/A certificate. What, for this sleaze, vulgur language and references to s*x everywhere.:mad::mad:

PS: Just my opinion.

I heard it is a remake of the Tamil movie PKS. PKS was a decent watch with lots of comedy. I don't know where Bollywood mastered the art of making horrible remakes. :p

well............ my uncle and aunt went for the movie last night ,they complained about the language but they said "comedy was fantastic",was it?

Thanks for that info raks.I read a review about this movie and stupid Deccan Herald(Bangalore) rated it as good and Ice age 3 as bad ,wonder wats wrong with news papers these days :mad:

Akshay kumar Sux b*lls. Let me remember, the last time he acted in a decent movie. Be it of any genre...umm....can't.

I dont know why ppl prefer to waste money on movies and than cry better wait for a week see reviews here and if looks okk than go...u wont b a king if u see on first day..on contrary it looks foolish to be the first person to see the movie and brag around if its horrible like KI

it is the remake of comedy classic pammaL k sambantham starring kamal hassan that movie was a laugh riot with some really catchy tunes too bad they had to remake it in hindi it ought to suck badly :p

Amol said:
Akshay kumar Sux b*lls. Let me remember, the last time he acted in a decent movie. Be it of any genre...umm....can't.

Tashan! Too bad that the film bombed and he went back to his idiotic ways.

Back