K750i Versus 6680 ?

Bluffmaster

Skilled
Hi Guyz ,

Actually I am Planning to upgrade my 7610 with a better phone ! Now I am not able to Decide between Sony k750i and nokia 6680 ! Now This is wat I know abt these phones !

Sony k750i : Awesome 2 Megapixel Camera , Good Looks ,FM , Smaller in size and weight then 6680 and also cheaper then 6680 !

Nokia 6680 : Good Looks , Smartphone , 2 Cameras ( 1 is useless though ) , Better screen then k750i ! heavy and costlier !

Now Things That I dont know and need some assistance in are : Which has better speakers and sound quality ? k750i or 6680 ? Does 6680 have FM ?
Which phone has better resale value ? Wat are the features does 6680 that 750i lacks ?k750i speakers are mono or sterio? Which is a better phone ?

Basically I need this phone for just entertainment purpose ! It should have a good camera and good sound quality ! Also The screen should be good ! It should have a decent resale value !:)

So Pour in ur suggestions guyz !:)

Tough call. As DC pointed 6681 is better anyday.

Between K750i and 6681, I lean towards the SE phone for :

Compactness, Camera, Audio Quality.

6681 for : Bulkiness :)p), Symbian, Resale value.

Your call...:)

hmm me too was stuck between 6680 and the 750i... but was lucky got to use both phones..

and let me tell you. the 750i sound quality is way better then the 6680 .IMO..

the camera is good.... wait for the owners memories and stormy to post more abt the camera quality!

and 6680 doesnt have FM .. both have expandable memory slots.. but the 750i didnt lag with 1gb mem stick! which is a good thing :)

though the loud speaker aint as loud as the 550i but well its still good enoough :)

but 6680 has a symbian OS... which the 750i doesnt.. so well if you wnana install loads of apps then 6680 is a better cell..

or if you just wanna load up your ceell with loads of music then no look no further then the 750i :).. btw which even i`m trying depserately to convince my mom to buy! lool

ok I am currently using Nokia 6681( almost same as 6680) and in the past I have used W800i(same as k750i), so I think :)

Camera: K750 :hap2:

Looks,Size,Battlife: K750

Screen : K750 :bleh:

Smartphone: 6681

better d-pad : 6681

better resale value : 6681 :cool2:

better network recep: 6681

Speaker : I think 6681 is better then K750i, but when u use earphones then K750i is better...

FM: K750

SE: Nokia = 4:4 (Draw)
Mind It that 6681 Has very LOW RAM(fr runnin apps) so u might not be able to run complex java apps!!:mad:

K750i can run 3d java games as big as 1MB:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is actually simple- wanna smartphone- 6681 or better 6630

camera- 750i

Better dump both and get N70 :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. if u like playin Ngage games get symbian phone . I tell u SC:CT rocks! and so does asphalt gt2

u said that u were usin 7610 earlier;; well that is a smart phone

If u wanna more www.allaboutsymbian.com

6681: 14.4k
K750: 14.5k

6680: 15.5k
Basically I need this phone for just entertainment purpose ! It should have a good camera and good sound quality

Oh,I am sorry. I just noticed ur requirements. Go get K750i without lookin!

if u like playin Ngage games get symbian phone . I tell u SC:CT rocks! and so does asphalt gt2

wont the 750i play those Games ?And I have read that 750i scree is better then 6680 ? how is this possible ? 6680 has tft and 750i has lcd screen !

the 750i is for 13k at irla.. with warranty .. that is with bill.. . just chked today afternoon ..

Cool ! would u also happen to know the prices of a 512 mb memory card for both 6680 and 750i ! Local one will do fine !

bluffmaster said:
wont the 750i play those Games ?And I have read that 750i scree is better then 6680 ? how is this possible ? 6680 has tft and 750i has lcd screen !
6681 will play N-gage versions of these games(illegal)

K750i will play java version,which although good are not as good as ngage version!

Both K750i and 6681 have tft LCd 262k screens....

It is just that SE makes better screens then nokia even though they have same specs... it is the same way that "honda" makes better 250 cc engine then bajaj!

Ok Thanx , Considering the features and the price , I Think I will go with k750i , which colour to choose black or silver ? And may I know the local 512mb card price for the 750 i ! Also how is the resale value of 750i ?

Hmmmm... personally i would say K750i .... I had that one...

Awesome camera and sleek set... But if u plan to keep it for a long time then only get SE... coz resale on Nokia is better...

Also if you plan some RnD on phones stay away from SE... Mine conked out 6 months ago and still i am waiting it to start working... Sent it to NagPur, raipur, Pune but still out :(

I don't know but if you were used to apps on symbian its gonna be hard spending your time on K750i. Otherwise - K750i is fully feature packed and a brilliant phone, especially if your main concerns are Music and Camera.

^^^I agree with that.Basically if u wanna load up ur phone with apps,buy a symbian.

To make matters easy to understand,

Symbian=Windows
Proprietary OS=Mac

Its exactly the same thing.As with windows platform,U get loads and loads and LOADS of apps for symbian (some brilliant like smartmovie/oggplay etc.)

If u want looks and in some cases better features,go for a SE.

Back