JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recieved my earphones yesterday!!
These are awesome IEM for daily rough usage, thanks Gautam!!
Will order more during the month-end :D.

PristineNote said:
^ Payment details sent .
Made payments on behalf of harpreet89 & PMed u the Shipping Details. Pls acknowledge & ship the IEMs once the payment is cleared.

BTW, do u want a copy of the NEFT Transfer Receipt to be sent to u??

techno_guy said:
Recieved my earphones.thanks a lot
Still waiting for mine. Don't know, tracking though first flight says the product arrived at kolkata on today's date, I checked this today morning, still no delivery. Wish to get it tomorrow.

Can u pls update the 1st post with my payment made status.

I would like it to be:

1X harpreet89 - Black

Thanx.

Guys , there was some issue with the power at out store yesterday and as a result not all parcels have shipped out .We are sorry for the delay but all pending orders will be shipped today itself. Will update everyone by tonight. Till then please hold on :)

nehaladsul said:
Can u pls update the 1st post with my payment made status.

I would like it to be:

1X harpreet89 - Black

Thanx.
Your payment has been received , product will be shipped today . Main post will updated tonight after the product is shipped.

Any updates for picking them up from a store along the western line or any body doing a GO from borivali. Can collect personally.
Getting lazy to move around. :p

I got these today. Out of the box they sounded kinda high on treble but then after a few more listens, classic rocks sounds really nice on these. Not so much of bass and vocals. I would prefer the pl11 over the JVC's, but I am glad I bought these.

I am off to hear some more CCR on these IEM's. At this price, you really cant go a whole lot wrong :)

Thanks pristine note for your help.

Hi gautam.
Paid in for two more.
Need one light blue - Shipped to my address which you already have.
One black- Will pm you the address for this one by tonight.
Thanks.

Ok just got it today afternoon, though I expected to get the delivery yesterday, but because of the strike with the courier company it got delayed by a day. So it's not seller's fault.

Anyway...coming to the point, got the product within 3days, so fast, thank you PrestineNote. The packaging was good, and the product is really awesome, I'm really satisfied with the product. It meets my requirements of bass kicks which I wanted more than any other thing, and it fulfills my need. So I really recommend this to bass lovers(geeks) like me :p

And about vocals, sound clarity I can say I'm satisfied with it, as I don't expect huge from a budget IEM.

Thank you once again PrestineNote for the deal, for helping me out choosing the product, for co-operating with me for my mistake on mentioning the address.

BTW technically this is my first IEM, and thanks for welcoming me with such a good product in to IEM world :)

Left feedback. :)

:lol: No idea, but I'm satisfied with the bass. May be you are comparing this with some better IEM, and I can't as this is my first IEM, and can only compare with my bundled Transcend earphone or the one of Nokia, where it surely rocks.

But ya you are right to some extent, as vocal seems to be a bit low, and treble seems to be a but high, but completely satisfied with bass. It's really punchy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back