JVC Marshmallow - The budget IEM for Rs.550 shipped !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2008
Lucknow
^^ Ordered on 8th and received it a while back.

The left earpiece is not working.

Ordered a black one received a white colour piece

And finally the buds are actually dirty as if they have been used or really old stock. it actually has crack or wrinkles in the buds.

Kindly tell me what to do.

PristineNote

Adept
Oct 22, 2010
Navi Mumbai
www.pristinenote.com
Thanks for your feedback. You have paid for a non-black model on the ebay. The Item number: 260735810759 is for the back one. The colour of the earphones is coconut-white its not white, the white is occluded. Anyways we are always to help. Your new colour will be shipped straightway! You can courier us the defective piece. You can send us a request for any other colour (non black) we will accordingly comply. Thanks for shopping and hope you have a wonderful time with your marshmallows.

PristineNote

Adept
Oct 22, 2010
Navi Mumbai
www.pristinenote.com
^ Yo are welcome. If there is any other issue or problem you can mail us - info@pristinenote.com or PM us .We will try our best to sort it at the earliest.

Also since our staff for Ebay and TE is different ,we request you to communicate for the Ebay orders via Ebay only or through email id / support number provided in ebay listings. :)

adi_vastava

Code Game Code F**K
Adept
Feb 23, 2010
Kindly send me your account details, I need a light blue or light green one to gift.(hope colors are in stocks)

adi_vastava

Code Game Code F**K
Adept
Feb 23, 2010
Either First Flight guys are not in right senses or you have pasted wrong address as they have updated the status as "Address not sufficient". No one called me to confirm it; just change the status. Trying their CC from morning but either its busy or "my call is important to them", so I am holding it for 5 minutes.

IIRC I saw someone else complaining about them as well, time to change at least for bangalore I believe.

Update:

Finally was able to contact them at around 4, said they'll ship it tomorrow, will update it once done.

But still kindly use some other sensible service, DTDC, Pafex, Gati, TNT(They at least call you in case they see some problem in address)

kushall

Disciple
Dec 31, 2006
Got my earphones just now, using them with a iPod Nano and loving every bit of it. Nice service from Pristine Note, glad i did business with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.