Joke received by sms....

Vince

Boogie-Man
Skilled
Got this joke via sms... No offence meant to anyone...

----

The Prime Minister of India And the Prsident of USA are having a discussion...

A guy walks upto them and asks what the discussion is all about..

The PM of India says, "We are plannng to kill 1 million Pakistanis and a donkey."

The guy asks,"Why one donkey???"

To which the PM turns to the President of USA and says," See, i told you no one cares about one million Pakistanis!"

Nice one..... but this is old....

You want one more?? here it is....

MOD EDIT**

NOTE: This is a joke.... and if any mod doesn't think it is appropriate(in spite of it being just a joke), please delete it....

**Pls no National/Racial jokes :)

No Vince.... That was my fault. Not yours.... You see, your post is not edited my the mods.... It was my post that was edited....

Don't feel sorry, guys! Nobody is perfect and its human tendency to make mistakes. ;) What you can do is make rich amends by formatting and properly organizing your siggy! :p :bleh:

Damn you Headshot....

What is wrong with my siggy?? It is within the specified rules.... and it is not too big that you need scroll too much to read the next post....

Everyone seem to be out to get me.... DAMN!!! First Sunny and now you....

isnt the text supposed to be size 1?

i know my sig has size 2..but its just one line...:p

EDIT : If using text only, keep lines to no more than 7 in small size text and ALWAYS in a horizontal stand.

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/39776-post1.html

hmmm...i see 4 lines at 1600x1200..so i guess 6 lines at 1024?

chked out myself...7 lines :p uhhh..1024 on 19" sucks

baah.....

I was hoping you wouldn't reply to this.... You are nothing but a pain in-the-you-know-where. :bleh:

Look, as long as the mods, don't have a problem with it, I am not changing it.

And how is it messy?? I alternated the colours and I typed my whole rig horizontally and not vertically. I guess, the only messy bit you could say is the "REVIEW OF ACER FERRARI 4000" bit.....It does look messy... but I will delete that part after sometime.....

i m not in charge of sigs so dont quote me anywhere :p will ask the sig experts to check on ya ;)

Look, as long as my siggy is not breaking any rules, why should I change it?? and there is not much wrong with it anyway. There are dozens of people with their rigs in their sigs(hey!!! It rhymes,..... I could be a poet!!!).

SunMysore said:
small text = size 1

EDIT : nice to see a mod following the rules..i better change mine too :D

check the pic.. its in 800x600 mode and Nikhil's siggy is contained in 5 lines only!

[Nikhil, u cud edit the part..]

EDIT:

Never Mind.. i edited teh part

SunMysore said:
hummm...yea its 5+1....honest mistake, i guess :D

but still..size 1 :p
^^ READ THE RULES!!
An additional 2 lines of text are allowed but must be size small (size=1).

If using text only, keep lines to no more than 7 in small size text and ALWAYS in a horizontal stand.
THAT CLEARLY STATES NIKHIL'S SIGGY AINT VIOLATING THE RULES AS ITS ONLY 5 LINES. HE NEED NOT CHANGE THE TEXT SIZE TO 1.

TheMask said:
THAT CLEARLY STATES NIKHIL'S SIGGY AINT VIOLATING THE RULES AS ITS ONLY 5 LINES. HE NEED NOT CHANGE THE TEXT SIZE TO 1.

no more than 7 lines in small text.....

LOL....read the rules and understand them :p his sig may have less than 7 lines, but it isnt small text ;) small text = size 1

Back