Jio : New Plans & Even more data (2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever happened to the x GB free for early recharge before March 31 was that withdrawn along with the summer surprise offer? Also are the "booster" packs not valid for prepaid 1G/day plan anymore?

nvm i was able to get a booster pack.

Last edited:
One of my connections I had recharged with 999 and as promised I got 100 gb data bonus under summer surprise offer.

Dates are all random. They seems to be migrating connections one by one and their IT Backend is quite loose it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does it shows under your "My Plan"? HNY or SSO? Also what's the validity?
:)
HNY
dbb8252bb96a868bf706a1de1833b514.jpg

Yet another person I spoke to is still on HNY, it seems to be very random.

As i had raised a complaint 1 week back regarding plan activation, i got a reply from jio

Dear Mr. Sahu,

I apologise for the inconvenience caused you.

We are currently in process of migrating your Jio number to Jio Summer Surprise plan.

The plan will reflect on the app once the new plan is active till then you will be able to use the same benefits.

I appreciate your support and patience.

For further queries you can call us at 1800-889-9999 or write to us at care@jio.com.

Thank you,

Vaibhav Karwal

Team Jio

Most of my friends who use Jio are still able to be freeloaders. They haven't charged a penny this date. Just wondering about it.

I am also using SSO with prime. Internet is working very well and I'm able to stream 480p content consistently in my office cab. Unfortunately, can't say the same about the call quality. Call drop is still an issue and Jio really needs to work on it.

As per their FAQ Summer Surprise and Dhan Dhana Dhan offers does not come with Night Unlimited. It will last as long as you are with HNY offer. They were specific about it in their FAQ.

Will unlimited night data be available to Jio Prime members?
Since we are providing disproportionate amount of data throughout the day, there is no differentiation in day or night.
This is hugely beneficial for the customer, as the customer can now enjoy the benefit of unlimited 4G data during any hour of the day, and does not necessarily have to wait for night time.

https://www.jio.com/support/en-in/f...t-data-be-available-to-jio-prime-members.html

How do we use the extra data that was bundled with 303/499 pack? After the daily FUP, speed automatically drops to 128 kbps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back