JBuds J2 Premium - In Ear headphones

sickizblank

Adept
Jan 10, 2009
Product Link - Amazon.com: JBuds J2 Premium Hi-FI Noise Isolating Earbuds (Onyx Black): Electronics

What say guys? :)

Great price , great quality in ear buds! :D
Available in many colors too. :)

Order List
sickizblank - 1 (Onyx Black)
Roxtin - 1 (Black/Electric Blue)
kgthelazy - 1 (Onyx Black)
For 1 Piece
katmandude - $29.95 + $0 (US Shipping to NY) + $2.51 (NY Tax) = $ 32.46
Shipping weight = 1lbs
Price = Rs. 2,230/-

Local shipping @ actuals

For 3-5 Pieces
katmandude - If there are 3-5 orders then it will cost you Rs. 2,075 + local shipping for each earphone.

Obviously expected to go down further if more people order. But that's the best what can be given. Don't mind spending 100 bucks or so more for Quality.

xtr.pwnzor

Adept
Jun 9, 2008
you cant consider this as a hot deal, coz its the "REAL" and "normal " price, to be honest price has gone up only, and never come down :p , good job anyways if people interested in getting em :/

sickizblank

Adept
Jan 10, 2009
They're worth it actually so not a problem spending 100 bucks or so more? :|

Plus if we order more they might come out to be a lot cheaper !

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
^ yeah ..even for 30 $ they are worth it.

had i not bought my PL-30 + fiio E3 ,

i wouldve been interested in this :)

sickizblank

Adept
Jan 10, 2009
It also has FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING , so if we order more pieces we eventually will end up saving more.

Interested people please leave a message. :)

sickizblank

Adept
Jan 10, 2009
@ Roxtin - You need to order the FIIO E3 separately of course since we're just going to order 8 to 10 pieces of the headphones. ;)

@ kgthelazy - Added to the list :eek:hyeah:
Hey , one more thing , I'm ordering the Onyx Black colored ones just to make sure there isn't any mess around plus black is a universal color so there won't be any problems. :)

Anyway , Incase if you want a different color desperately , please do not hesitate. :)

Keep it coming guys!

xtr.pwnzor

Adept
Jun 9, 2008
Originally Posted by Roxtin
Can I get Black/Electric blue?

Sure thing Mate!

Dude first contact KMD for the price, available colors etc before making any promise.. , coz last time i asked him...the ONYX black wasnt in stock anymore

sickizblank

Adept
Jan 10, 2009
xtr.pwnzor said:
Dude first contact KMD for the price, available colors etc before making any promise.. , coz last time i asked him...the ONYX black wasnt in stock anymore
Pm'ed him two days back , it was in stock. :|

PS - Anyway , the colors don't matter , it's sound which does. So basically if we don't get Onyx Black we'll go in for Black/Silver which would look as good as Onyx Black. :)

xtr.pwnzor

Adept
Jun 9, 2008
if you have already got PM from him..then why dont you post the price quoted by him..instead its currently just mentioned "KMD's quote " with a blank :S... if u post the currently quoted price people will atleast get an idea abt the estimated price even if 6-7orders are placed , than the amount of ppl who might withdraw later when they come to know the current price , creating confusion etc.

sickizblank

Adept
Jan 10, 2009
Dude Adarsh you know that the quote was for a single piece and not for 5-7 pieces , stop arguing uselessly please. =| (Referring to the price I told you on Steam Chat)

PS - That price and this price will have a major difference. As soon as 5 people are interested I'm gonna ask for the 'EXACT' Quote and there on people will have a rough estimate. I only have 3 people interested (including me) as of now. So there will be a little price difference when 7-8 pieces are being ordered in place of 2-3. I cannot PM kmd everyday because he's too busy with something to respond to each and every PM.
Hope you guys understand.

It's gonna be for around Rs 2000/- Shipped to your place. (Rough Estimate)

sickizblank

Adept
Jan 10, 2009
BUMP. Please let me know if anyone's interested , else i'll ask for the exact quote right away. Don't miss out on this , very good in ear buds. :)