Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Largely unused
Product link: https://kh.jbl.com/XTREME.html

Reviews:

Don't remember the exact purchase time, but would be around 2-3 years at least. Condition is as highlighted in the images with the main signs of age visible around the bottom stand where the plastic is coming off a bit. Works great with decent battery life. Will be including the original box and charger. Shipping at buyer's risk.

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 251
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 243
  • Bottom.jpg
    Bottom.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Charger.jpg
    Charger.jpg
    252.9 KB · Views: 242
Also have a case to carry the speaker in along with the shoulder strap that is part of the original package. Will include both.

Attachments

• Case Closed.jpg
    Case Closed.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Case Open.jpg
    Case Open.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 213
7k shipped, had it packed up pending payment but now not sure if that sale is going to be completed, so open to all.

Are they two items or just one? "And 3.5mm portable speaker."
Oh nevermind I misunderstood lol. It's a single speaker with both BT and 3.5mm connectivity yeah?

Last edited:
I had queries on the battery life. I last used it several months ago and used it for 4-5 hours with half battery life left. As I had already packed it up, I haven't used it to validate the battery life recently, but will probably open it up again and test it out.

With multiple listening sessions through the week, I can confirm that the battery life on a full charge is over 9 hours.

Posting the current images of the speaker and the case, mainly because when I removed the tape from the top of the case covering the shoulder strap opening since starting this thread, the paint came off and it now sports a grey strip, which in fact looks quite nice. Also, the speaker had a white paint mark on the front in the original image which has been cleaned.

Attachments

• Speaker_Case.jpg
    Speaker_Case.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 71
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back