Is Jio Throttling 4G Speed to push 5G !!! ???

These foreign companies wont be cheaper than the indian ones. Plus they have their own rules and what not. Guaranteed internet connectivity - yes, cheap - no. Remember Elon Starlink turned off internet in Ukraine to support Russia? That guy is like an semi intelligent Trump.
Calling Melon Husk semi-intelligent is honestly a compliment to him. He's Trump 2.0 stuck in a middle aged life crisis, and is it just me or has he started wearing makeup in his recent outings? because I swear he looks more and more like a demented granny

P.S never buy starlink peeps, it's on the same level as when murica blocked GPS for us back in the war, what Elon did with Ukraine. And the worst thing is he did that in the middle of an operation, the official death toll was estimated to be in thousands because of Melon Husk's bullshit.

I don't care if peeps don't support me on Anti-repair or anti-consumer policies but for ffs don't get starlink atleast

I think the free 5G plan stopped. They are just giving free 5G data equal to the daily plan for me now. Daily plan is 2.5GB and if i download more than 4.5GB i get message that daily quota is over and speed drops to 10KBps. Heard Vodafone/Idea was behind stopping the unlimited free 5G on both Airtel and Jio.

Cash strapped Vi can stop Giant Jio/Airtel to do something from?, while Vi is no where in 5G (except some news that they are providing service on pilot basis to some industry/pvt. clients).
AirTel always LEAD to increase pack price that followed by Jio and than by Vi.

Also Jio is not providing true 5G and AirTel some how looking to INCREASE PACK RATE (4G & 5G) under name of BEST SERVICE provider.

Since last 2 days, getting messages from Jio for Recharge (with 3-6-12 months pack) and SURPRISINGLY & SUDDENLY 4G Speed also increased, against Jio customer Cares promise that it may took 6 Months (by June 2024) as there is NO NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE in my area :p

isn't it surprisingly that Jio has BEST Infrastructure in my area for 4G before arrival of Jio AirFiber and as soon as Jio AirFirber Launched, suddenly NO Infrastructure for 4G and now time came for service Renewal/Recharge, suddenly again Jio Infrastructure (for 4G) fall in Place ;)

Back