Is it possible to get rid of man boobs without hitting gym?

I think you should consult a doc now, not after 2 years. Borrow money from your parents and you can pay them back when you get the job

Yup. Please consult a doctor now. If it isn't something chemical, then doing push-ups alone can do wonders for your chest, but only if you do them with proper form. Losing a lot of weight without proper strength training can lead to getting flabby skin and it might have been aggravated in your case. However, stop searching online for a solution and go meet a good general physician. I would prefer a doctor at a good govt hospital as they don't have monetary motives and would tell you more honestly whether this is a medical issue or not.

This is a big myth that you can concentrate on losing fat on a specific part. There is nothing like losing fat from a particular body part. If you lose, you will lose fat from every part of the body. So as long as your moobs are because of being over-weight do the following:

1. Don't starve yourself. When you don't eat, your body goes into an energy conservation mode and spends minimal energy. Have 3 meals and 2 snacks a day.

Breakfast : Have a good quantity breakfast. It makes your body spend more calories on the same amount of work for the whole day.
Lunch and Dinner : Eat less than what you generally eat.

Foods to avoid: White bread , White rice, Sugar. Switch to brown bread, Brown rice , honey. Search online for which food items to avoid and which to take.

2. Do Mix martial arts workouts, High intensity interval training, Cardio, Zumba from Youtube for 4 days a week.
Buy a set of dumbbells and do full body dumbbell training once or twice a week. Weight training burns calories long time even after a workout so it is important to do strength training with cardio.

3. Sleep atleast 7-8 hours at night. Your body changes when you sleep not when you workout so sleep is necessary.

It's gonna be hard. And you will see your weight going down after 2 weeks or so.

Lack of time, lack of money, lack of motivation to visit the nearest gym (2km from my house).
you dont need to go to gym. in fact you dont need to excercise if you dont want to build the muscle. just change the eating habits while counting calories so that you will maintain a calorie deficit. you can loose around 10kgs over 6-8 months

Since you are overweight, Best exercise for you will be running initially slowly and less distances, this is true for anyone, Buy a good pair of running shoes(must for your weight) and run as much as you can everyday. Running/swimming(along with correct diet) is the best form of exercise one can get for any age/body build. May be in 2-3 months you will see the difference.

Running is a high impact activity and puts a lot of stress on your joints (mainly knee, ankle and hip) which can lead to injuries. If you have poor joint strength and mobility like most obese people will have and also people like us who sit at desks for 9-10 hours everyday and dont workout, then you will have injuries like shin splints, heel spurs, stress fractures, knee inflammation and even back pain. The surface on which you run is also a factor in the chances of injuries, concrete and asphalt surfaces are bad for running and a treadmill is only marginally better than these.
Running well and also decreasing the chances of injuries is a long process and consists of running at a very low pace(just above brisk walking) in the begining plus strength training plus mobility workout. Its only when you have strong muscles around your joints plus good mobility then you can increase your pace.
If you havent been working out you cant just get up one day and start running and not expect to get injured and the older you are when you start running without preparation the more your chances of injury are.
Brisk walking on the other hand is low impact and places less stress on the joints so even an obese person could do it without injury. The only problem with brisk walking is you have to walk longer to burn the same amount of calories as running (roughly double).
Compared to running and brisk walking, HIIT is a better option to burn more calories.

Why so? Tell me more about it
Just to give you an example weighted Squats + 10mins running (HIIT) + 40 mins cycling injured my quadricep tendon. I'm not even overweight, just bit of stomach fat. If it is an option always choose a less impact exercise. and spread various types of exercies out. Like i did squats and cardio on the same day and bam, injury thats kept me off workout for more than a month!

OP has got really good suggestions in this thread. I will highlight some things that you need to do:
1. See a doctor and get more details about your hormonal imbalances? Post them here and do your own research too. Have confidence that you can solve this.
2. For optimal fitness and health you will have to have a serious look at your diet. There might be something in your diet that is causing this hormonal imbalance. The first thing to do is to cut off all the hyperellergens from your diet. These includes (but are not restricted to) milk and all dairy products, and other stuff some people have mentioned above.
3. If you don't want to go to the gym, there are some excellent body weight based exercise programs that you may follow at home. But be methodical about this. Don't randomly do anything. My recommendation: You are your Own Gym by Mark Lauren. Aerobic exercise helps you loose weight but a systematic fitness regime which includes both aerobic and strength training routines also helps to deal with hormonal imbalances. Do you know that back squats with weight (and proper form) leads to production of more testosterone?
4. Are you getting enough cholesterol in your diet? I hope you haven't cutoff fat from your diet.
5. @Party Monger has posted some videos. Do have a look at them. I follow that guy on youtube and his suggestions are usually pretty solid.

the information in the video in post #26 is very accurate, if the lumps are hard then the only way out is surgery and if they are soft then no worries buy a skipping rope and pair of dumbbells and you are good to go. thats how i got rid of my b***h t**s.

Back