Is it genuine - megupload.com accounts

That site looks like a fake one. Contact your bank asap. see their is no link which connects it to the main site. If you have paid through credit cad then contact your credit card customer care and do something(check your balance, ask them to stop any transaction) :p

The URL itself sounds fishy .. -uae.com and then India !! WT#

How did you pay the money and when?

Call immediately to your bank and tell them to stop that transaction if possible.

If the transfer has already been made then find out which account it got transferred to.

The real problem is if they have taken your credit card details/internet banking details, then probably your balance is already over :p, check fast.. Just call the bank right away!!!!!!!

The site doesn't seems fake to me.... He has give all his phone number and address and bank details (no question to find out which account it got transferred to).

Try contacting him on his telephone mentioning your transaction id.

And all you people who have junked the bandwagon saying OP is bankrupt by now, please apply some mind.

The site mentioned by op doesn't only accept payments by Credit card.

Where is the question of getting the credit card details when the transaction is authorized by a third party payment gateway which is verisign secured?

And when you transfer money to others account using NEFT /internet banking the other person does not gets your internet banking details. If that was the case then most of us would have been bankrupt by now.

BTW Op.. have you sent them a mail of scan of the deposit reciept or print screen details of transaction?

@Bigbytes, If they can make a website then why can't they make a page which would look like a real third party secure transaction site :p (if you don't notice the address bar though). But here the problem is that given site has no home button, other tabs are also not working. Even if you google that site, it has only 4-5 bogus results. Now I'm 99.9% sure that site is a fake one. style/design of the webpage tells many thing(which is what I noticed when posted first time+URL).

since i am a premium account holder of Megaupload, after seeing this thread i emailed Megaupload about MegaUpload - UAE, this is what they replied ..........

Dear user,

As per our records, you opened your Premium account in the United States but the site that you gave, MegaUpload - UAE is one of our authorized resellers for UAE.

Thank you for using Megaupload!

Sincerely,

Megaupload Support

i think they will get back to you, so do not panic please

Please also put an e-mail that the site sucks and does not look genuine. No notification nothing to the confused OP. :rofl:

ranjitpai said:
Please also put an e-mail that the site sucks and does not look genuine. No notification nothing to the confused OP. :rofl:

i PM'ed the same to the OP, let the OP get back to me with the details for me to contact them.

guys sorry for the late reply..

the site was genuine and i got my megupload.com account 2 days back...the site says they will send account info after 1 Hr. after transaction, but there was no reply from their side... it took almost 2 days to get the account...

Thank u malhotraraul for confirming that it's a authorized site...

shefeeqonline said:
guys sorry for the late reply..
the site was genuine and i got my megupload.com account 2 days back...the site says they will send account info after 1 Hr. after transaction, but there was no reply from their side... it took almost 2 days to get the account...

Thank u malhotraraul for confirming that it's a authorized site...

you should rep me man !!

Back