Is Gamesncomps.com Legit?

Its imported by Acro. I have written to them but no response so far.
So they did finally get back and asked to contact one Kuldeep from their support team. After sharing all the information, he asked for the RAM to be couriered to their Delhi office. Hopefully they can get it RMAd, fingers crossed.
Thanks for sharing the idea of contacting the importer directly.

So they did finally get back and asked to contact one Kuldeep from their support team. After sharing all the information, he asked for the RAM to be couriered to their Delhi office. Hopefully they can get it RMAd, fingers crossed.
Thanks for sharing the idea of contacting the importer directly.
Reconfirming this is for your Gskill ram right? Keep me updated here. Hopefully Delhi office gets it sorted.

Reconfirming this is for your Gskill ram right? Keep me updated here. Hopefully Delhi office gets it sorted.
Yes correct. It is for the GSkill SODIMM module. I found that it was imported by Acro so reached out to them as was suggested few posts back. I will let everyone know what happens.

So to clear anyone's doubts:
Gskill RAM is imported either by Acro or by PrimeABGB or other (not sure).
If imported by Acro (You will have Acro Import sticker on box), Acro handles the RMA and it is pretty smooth provided the product is not EOL or out of stock.
If imported by PrimeABGB, you contact them and they handle it (likely if you bought from PrimeABGB).
If none of these two, you have to contact GSkill Taiwan for RMA.

But in that case cant Acro help us getting it RMAed from Taiwan Gskill?
I don't think so. When I tried to RMA a kit for my friend, the first thing the rep asked me was if it was an Acro import.
He RMA'd his Ripjaws Kit and got TridentZ in return (they asked him if he was okay with it first)

So I got my order in 3 day's. They called me thrice before I had placed the order and won't reply on the shipping details on WhatsApp after that(a mail with shipping details was sent nonetheless)
Overall satisfactory

Attachments

• IMG_20220619_120025.jpg
    IMG_20220619_120025.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 87
Great! How much days it costed you and what was the exact process you followed?
Do you have to ship it to Acro Delhi?
My first email to Acro (support@amigointernational.biz) enquiring about RMA was on June 13. They responded next day and asked to contact one Kuldeep. I spoke with him and he first asked to Whatsapp a pic of the RAM and copy of the invoice. Next day he called up and explained that either I can walk into the local Acro office with the RAM or just courier it to their Delhi address. I chose to courier it as it would be faster. They logged a RMA claim (I was notified on email) the same day they received the RAM. And the replacement arrived this Saturday, June 25. So 12 days in all, which is not bad.

My first email to Acro (support@amigointernational.biz) enquiring about RMA was on June 13. They responded next day and asked to contact one Kuldeep. I spoke with him and he first asked to Whatsapp a pic of the RAM and copy of the invoice. Next day he called up and explained that either I can walk into the local Acro office with the RAM or just courier it to their Delhi address. I chose to courier it as it would be faster. They logged a RMA claim (I was notified on email) the same day they received the RAM. And the replacement arrived this Saturday, June 25. So 12 days in all, which is not bad.
Thats cool man!
There's a local office in Pune too Acro Engineering Company so if ever I find myself in similar situation I hope I can just submit the ram there (courier is something I doubt these days esp. for such stuff and given few horrifying incidents read here off late)

IS gamesncomps. legit stays the question...Anyone ordered anything ?
Very legit and can be trusted, they are based in chandigarh. Their local store is named K25 Computers, Sector 20. They also happen to be an official gigabyte reseller, so they sometimes offer great prices & discounts across their entire catalogue.
I had a word with them today only. Sachin is one of the guys there. If you need their contact then lemme know.

Back