Is Gamesncomps.com Legit?

Mann

Adept
So I was looking online for some 32gb DDR4 SODIMMS for a sff build and came across this.
It's about 2.5k cheaper than MDcomputers, for a pair.
If some one has any experience with this gamesncomps.com kindly let me know.

Off topic but a word of caution on Gskill - I found out much later that for RMA, you need to pay and arrange to send them directly to Taiwan. I have an identical 16 GB RAM module lying kaput (I got it cheap in a sale on Amazon which went bad in a couple of months after use in a NUC). Now I am avoiding Gskill altogether.

Off topic but a word of caution on Gskill - I found out much later that for RMA, you need to pay and arrange to send them directly to Taiwan. I have an identical 16 GB RAM module lying kaput (I got it cheap in a sale on Amazon which went bad in a couple of months after use in a NUC). Now I am avoiding Gskill altogether.
That's ridiculous, i thought they were present officially in India?
How is it even legal, one might get charged customs when it's getting returned from Taiwan too!

That's ridiculous, i thought they were present officially in India?
How is it even legal, one might get charged customs when it's getting returned from Taiwan too!
Exactly.. I had emailed them and that is what they came back with. I did not go ahead with the RMA as the cost did not make sense. I had to buy another module.

Exactly.. I had emailed them and that is what they came back with. I did not go ahead with the RMA as the cost did not make sense. I had to buy another module.
Did you try contacting their Indian support?
I can only find their FB page, not sure if it's even official.

Did you try contacting their Indian support?
I did ask RMA support and this is what they mentioned -

If your product is still within retailer warranty period, you may contact with your original reseller to see if they would be able to assists you with RMA. In the case of local retailers being unable to provide RMA service under warranty, a direct RMA with G.SKILL will be required. Currently we do not have a service center in India, all our direct RMA requests from India are processed at our main facility located in Taiwan.

I bought it from Amazon (seller was Appario) and contacted them once to check but they refused. If you can find out anyone in India facilitating their RMA then do share.

Last edited:

If your product is still within retailer warranty period, you may contact with your original reseller to see if they would be able to assists you with RMA. In the case of local retailers being unable to provide RMA service under warranty, a direct RMA with G.SKILL will be required. Currently we do not have a service center in India, all our direct RMA requests from India are processed at our main facility located in Taiwan.

I bought it from Amazon (seller was Appario) and contacted them once to check but they refused. If you can find out anyone in India facilitating their RMA then do share.
Did you try Amazon cc, I'll check and update if i find anything regarding this.

This is truly shocking man!
Never heard any Gskill horrifying stories around but lots of Corsair crap..

This is truly shocking man!
Never heard any Gskill horrifying stories around but lots of Corsair crap..
Incidentally a 16gb Trident Z Neo recently failed on me and is been taken care of. I've been told it has lifetime warranty. Should be heading back in the coming week

Incidentally a 16gb Trident Z Neo recently failed on me and is been taken care of. I've been told it has lifetime warranty. Should be heading back in the coming week
What do you mean by "is been taken care of and Should be heading back in the coming week"

Yes - Prime is helping out.
Will take a little time, but since they've imported the RAM, they're getting the RMA done as well. Painless process - went to their office, handed over the RAM, quoted the order number, got the RMA slip. Took all of 5 minutes.

Yes - Prime is helping out.
Will take a little time, but since they've imported the RAM, they're getting the RMA done as well. Painless process - went to their office, handed over the RAM, quoted the order number, got the RMA slip. Took all of 5 minutes.
Was your gskill bought from pimeabgb? Will they entertain aka help rams not bought them? I feel they might based on past exp. but unsure on current day..

Back