Is gameloot trusted?

vikrant699

Recruit
Welp I don't know if this is the right section to post in but I have been looking to sell and tired of people coming in and telling me how their low ball offer is justified. Gameloot is also giving a low offer but not as low as I've been getting from people in facebook groups and OLX. The process seems seemless so, anyone with the experience of selling ?

From what I heard, they send the product in the same condition they purchased from the first user and refuse to replace if anything goes wrong.
I see, but I am the seller man, not looking to purchase, so I am worried about:
1. They rescind their offer giving some excuses.
2. They don't send the money after receiving the GPU.

Do not go to them. I gave them a DMC Series X disc. They said that it will be tested and money will be transferred.
The Disc was returned saying there are scratches and when I checked in my Series X, it was working fine.

I sold Last of Us part 1 Ps5 disc last month, whole experience was hassle free.
Today I sold Forbidden West Ps5 disc, again pickup was hassle free, the process is not complete yet, will update once I receive money.

I only choose gameloot to sell because I didn't want to deal with shipping and negotiations. So far it's been good.

I’ve been buying and selling ps5 games with game loot for a year and a half now, some 20+ games ball park, always a pleasant experience with delivery/pickup within 2 days of placing an order via blue dart. Last purchase was Jedi survivor.

I bought a used ps4 approximately 2 years back, A friend sold his ps4 and another sold his Nintendo switch. Never had a bad experience till date.

I bought a Pre-Owned (Used) Pokemon Game for Nintendo Switch, it was shipped after 3-4 days and shipping was 1-2 days (COD Payment), sent via BlueDart.
Seems like they have a shop in Andheri, if you live in Mumbai you can visit it...

I have only bought console games from them (both new and used). They ship through Bluedart and usually I've received the games in a couple of days time. So far haven't faced any hiccups.

I haven't sold anything through them though.

So on 12th of December I placed a sell order of Sapphire Nitro+ RX580 8G on gameloot for 5500rs. it was delivered to them on 16th December. 5 days went by and I didn't got any update from them so I called to check and the customer care guy said I will get an update tomorrow as it's still in testing phase. Yesterday I got a call from them and they said my graphic card is rejected as It is not fit for sale and does not considered working. Which is surprising coz I have had that GPU for over a year and never had any issue, I even did furmark Test to check temps and stability and it was good in 2 hours of testing i noticed nothing bad . So now I'm concerned are they gonna take out the chips of something from it . Are they even legit ?

So on 12th of December I placed a sell order of Sapphire Nitro+ RX580 8G on gameloot for 5500rs. it was delivered to them on 16th December. 5 days went by and I didn't got any update from them so I called to check and the customer care guy said I will get an update tomorrow as it's still in testing phase. Yesterday I got a call from them and they said my graphic card is rejected as It is not fit for sale and does not considered working. Which is surprising coz I have had that GPU for over a year and never had any issue, I even did furmark Test to check temps and stability and it was good in 2 hours of testing i noticed nothing bad . So now I'm concerned are they gonna take out the chips of something from it . Are they even legit ?
i m curious, why did u sell it to them at this price?
pretty sure, you could have sold it anywhere (including olx etc) this cheap.

i m curious, why did u sell it to them at this price?
pretty sure, you could have sold it anywhere (including olx etc) this cheap.
i tried on olx but there are so many GPU's in market , reseller started contacting me and offering me 4-5k max , 2 times i was offered 6k but i thought i could sell it for more. so when i stopped getting offers on olx i searched online and found gameloot. 7 year old website looked legit, so my dumbass tried to gave it a shot.

Never used them due to the poor reviews but some sellers did receive a non-functioning card in return and their T&C absolves them of any liability. It is a case of your take versus theirs, so pretty sure you cannot do anything if the send you the same card back but in a non-working state.

Never used them due to the poor reviews but some sellers did receive a non-functioning card in return and their T&C absolves them of any liability. It is a case of your take versus theirs, so pretty sure you cannot do anything if the send you the same card back but in a non-working state.
i got a bunch of pictures of my GPU to confirm it's the one including serial no , let's see if they send out a diff card or maybe break mine ,

I have bought and sold some CPUs and not faced any issues with them. Customer service is responsive on email but they do take some time.
i was on a call with them last friday they said they will dispatch my rejected RX580 today , well been three days and yet no update . Since it's holiday today . I'm gonna call them for an update tomorrow.

Back