PC Peripherals is aliexpress legit

The item will be shipped. India post may ask you for customs etc. depends on your luck. I have ordered 50+ items from there, got all of them. Had to pay customs on 1 item.

Things from China tend to be cheap - sometimes its extra pieces they may have made on US orders, soemtimes its just cheap to make them there, and of course sometimes the odd fake.

Like manu1991, I have never had a problem with stuff shipping from China (Aliexpress, DX.com, ebay.com).

no i'm asking if it is real,why it is without box and how is it so cheap
Will be excellent copies, so good that you won't be able to tell the difference, for a while.

Siberia v2 headsets are available for 20$ on ebay, their actual cost is around 5000-6000 INR.

Have tried them, they sound fine at first, don't last long, gets damaged pretty fast with paint peeling off. While original siberia, paint never peeled off till now.

Last edited:
Will be excellent copies, so good that you won't be able to tell the difference, for a while.

Siberia v2 headsets are available for 20$ on ebay, their actual cost is around 5000-6000 INR.

Have tried them, they sound fine at first, don't last long, gets damaged pretty fast with a paint peeling off. While original siberia, paint never peeled off till now.

Seller feedback?

aliexpress is a marketplace. As a marketplace its reliable in terms of service. The products are sold by sellers who register on the market place. Those may or many not be genuine. In many cases, it would even be mentioned in the item description that its not an authentic item.

Aren't used ones available at that price in India? They will most likely be refurbished and who knows what was replaced or not. The ratings are good for sellers and they look genuine.
Also you might end up paying for customs.

First one looks good but remember customs duty if any will be charged based one the current price of iPhone 4s in India NOT at what price you buy.

How much would the customs be?

Haven't bought a phone that costly from China ever so can't say. I avoid them to not pay customs and the waiting time of 40 days. Have bought clothes mostly and PC accessories and never paid customs. Paid only for orders placed in UK/US.
But if tech.addict is right you can calculate it according to market price

Back