PC Peripherals Is a 550 watt PSU good enough for a 50k to 60k PC Build?

Advrem

Recruit
Planning on building a PC and unsure about what PSU wattage to go for. Budget is around 50000 to 60000 for the Build.
Plans on upgrading the CPU and GPU in the future.

Workload/Use case:
Gaming and some light video editing

Components paired with PSU:
CPU: i5 12400f or i3 12100f or Ryzen 5600 or Ryzen 3600.
GPU: Rx 6600 or GTX 1660 super (Planning on upgrading to rx 6700xt when the price drops)

Also is it a good idea to go for a used PSU ? (Been seeing a lots of listings for used PSU's lately on fb and olx)
Thanks in advance!

Of course it's valid for India, as well.

Garbage PSUs are also sold in the country, so they will obviously be on the Tier E/F list.
It's just that some of the more affordable PSU options that are available on the market are not even listed on the tier list, and I'm kind of unsure on the reliability of these lesser known "cheap" PSU's.

You won't see some local brands like Ant on that list because no one can be bothered to tear them down or test them. They're pretty much bottom of the barrel anyway so I'd advise staying away from them.

You won't see some local brands like Ant on that list because no one can be bothered to tear them down or test them. They're pretty much bottom of the barrel anyway so I'd advise staying away from them.
Agreed. For brands like Ant, their cases are passable, but never buy core components such as PSUs from them, since they are absolute trash in quality.

Atleast get 650w bronze. Better as u will be getting 6700xt....this gpu used is available for under 20k in market if ya lookin for.

Planning on building a PC and unsure about what PSU wattage to go for. Budget is around 50000 to 60000 for the Build.
Plans on upgrading the CPU and GPU in the future.

Workload/Use case:
Gaming and some light video editing

Components paired with PSU:
CPU: i5 12400f or i3 12100f or Ryzen 5600 or Ryzen 3600.
GPU: Rx 6600 or GTX 1660 super (Planning on upgrading to rx 6700xt when the price drops)

Also is it a good idea to go for a used PSU ? (Been seeing a lots of listings for used PSU's lately on fb and olx)
Thanks in advance!
Best PSU I found from the cultists list is CM MWE V2 550W (ACAAB Series not the other ones).
Found it available at Elitehubs website at 3900/- Sweet deal.

Best PSU I found from the cultists list is CM MWE V2 550W (ACAAB Series not the other ones).
Found it available at Elitehubs website at 3900/- Sweet deal.
It really is, reminded of asus tuf gaming bronze 550w psu with 6 years warranty which used to be available for around 4100 on primeabgb last year & was sold for similar price after card discount in last year amazon gis/diwali sale. now its price is increased everywehere.

Back