IPL Live Streaming Link !

dipen01

Skilled
Hi,

The official Youtube IPL link is just not working for me. Tried several ways, the stream just doesn't work.

I am eating up 'valuable' TV Serial time of my family :|

It will be helpful if someone can share stable link of IPL Matches. I tried to google and got some workable links but not even on 2mbps UL, theres a massive lag. The quality is also sub par.

If the link is objectionable/ etc, pls PM me.

Regards,

I would have recommended the YouTube links itself as I found then to be very stable as also in much better quality than what is being telecast on Set Max

Yes it is a deferred telecast, but that doesn't trouble me as I am OK with a good quality deferred feed rather than watching a choppy live one.

Is there a media streaming network where IPL matches are streamed abroad like Hulu , NetFlix ?

IPL is broadcast 'Live' (0 delay) for FREE on Youtube in countries such as Swiss, Germany, etc. So you have the option to get a VPN (~$5 per month from Witopia) and watch it in HD..ad free..LIVE!

box tv for ipad if you have gadgets....[DOUBLEPOST=1367237175][/DOUBLEPOST]
IPL is broadcast 'Live' (0 delay) for FREE on Youtube in countries such as Swiss, Germany, etc. So you have the option to get a VPN (~$5 per month from Witopia) and watch it in HD..ad free..LIVE!
vpn's are available free nowadays!
why pay?

Back