iOS iPhone stuck in Recovery mode

CrimeMouse

Recruit
The phone was put in DFU mode every time but still it gave error 10 and which is why it is not able to put in the received state. The latest ios is 17.2.1 and no iphone will have newer version than that. They tried it several times and told that its motherboard has issue which is why it is giving this error.
Apple authorised?

Try the DFU thing again at home.

Yes brother I have done this but still it gave error 10
Screenshot 2024-01-14 085306.png

Screenshot 2024-01-14 080614.png

Screenshot 2024-01-14 084325.png

Screenshot 2024-01-14 084403.png

I really thought that you would reply on the sale thread, but alas my hopes were shattered.
I purposefully didn’t replied. I have already explained the things and clearly said that first I went to the service centre in my city and after few days I went to a service centre of different city which is 200 kms updown from my home but the people were hell bent to make me lier so why I should I waste my energy to prove them anything when it doesn’t provide me any solution to me in my problem.

Might be a long shot- you can ask a question on iFixit, they might be able to help.
does they answers questions because I have asked at least 15-20 people who repairs phones on youtube, instagram but none has replied.
In my city people does the guess work on iPhone and also change the parts so I don't trust them before I get help from an experienced repair person about the possible reason to the error

Back