iphone - alphabet bar in song list missing

G33kgod

Adept
Guys and i dont why but the alphabet bar in the song list went missing ! Even though the songs are in order but the bars are not there ! :/ has anyone come across this situation before ?
image.jpg

@G33kgod

I see your phone is jailbroken. Did you update or install any cydia tweak / app since the last time you saw the alphabets ? I guess a tweak (possibly related to music) has caused this. Remove that tweak and see.
As an alternate restart your phone and while it is restarting press the volume up button to enter in Safe mode and then check the music app whether the alphabets reappear.

Last edited by a moderator:
@G33kgod

I see your phone is jailbroken. Did you update or install any cydia tweak / app since the last time you saw the alphabets ? I guess a tweak (possibly related to music) has caused this. Remove that tweak and see.
As an alternate restart your phone and while it is restarting press the volume up button to enter in Safe mode and then check the music app whether the alphabets reappear.
Tried the safe mode thing but it still showed the same. It happend to me before also and iirc it happns every time i try a ringtone maker i guess !!! i synced my phone n all my music vanished !!! and then when i transferred the music again the alphabet bars went missing ! :(

ok how come it became a separate thread ?? @raksrules anything else i should try ?

I am sorry but I don't have any idea about this. I would not suggest you to restore as you might then loose the jailbreak. In the mean time I suggest you to open a thread in macrumors forum where you might get better answers.

Back