iPhone 4 User , Is LG Optimus 2X is worth for chngeover

uk_ramprasad

Disciple
Hi Friends,

I love my iPhone 4 , but in front of Hardware specs it says 1GHZ but underlocked to 800MHZ . With LG Optimus 2X available 25K from LetBuy.com, thinking to switch over to this Dual Core beast. Is LG Optimus 2X is good to go from iPhone 4

No phone has as responsive touch as iPhone...

But the OS is inferior to android

So,i Recommend you try a live piece first and then take a decision

If you want a toy that you'll spend most of your time tinkering with get the Androids.

Wait for the price of the Galaxy S Part Deux to be confirmed. Thats a dual core SUPER beast.

I would say stick with iPhone 4, it's good enough and not worth spending 28k for another phone (2X), maybe you can wait out 4-6 months easily with that phone, then you might have the option of iPhone 5 as well as who knows quad-core Android phones.

The Optimus 2X has minor issues with the interface being a bit jerky. LG says they are going to fix that in the new update but still I dont think it's worth the switch. If you're set on dual core then like the other said, the Sammy SII is certainly worth the wait.

I would suggest using the iphone 4. The upgrade is definitely not worth spending that much. You should be better off with the iphone. :)

sit this one out .

Stick to Iphone 4, apart from dual core there's nathin reasonable to go for next gen phones.

if ur very keen then go for Samsung Galaxy s II better than LG X2. :)

Back