Iphone 3gs 16gb black

Static.x

Disciple
Just got my IPHONE 3GS the 16gb one and it'z offically factory unlocked have not jailbreakin my phone cause i don't feel it of any use and it will also slow down my phone .... My bro is in luv with my IPHONE and for himself he has ordered a IPHONE 3GS White 32Gb will post that soon here when it arrives ....and overall my experience with the phone is really good ...love my phone till death :) and reason for not removing the plastic cover cause i have ordered invisible shield for my phone before that i don't wanna get it scratched ...

Congrats on the beauty ! Sorry to say but a iPhone which is not jailbroken is not an iPhone at all ,unless you plan to buy each and every application /game . Even then you will be missing out on 60-70% of the main fun on iphone .The customization and other stuff .;)

FaH33m said:
Congrats on the beauty ! Sorry to say but a iPhone which is not jailbroken is not an iPhone at all ,unless you plan to buy each and every application /game . Even then you will be missing out on 60-70% of the main fun on iphone .The customization and other stuff .;)

Yeah i know but still i have already used a 2G years back and was jailbroken it was so addictive to change the themes and stuffs and to download all unwanted stuffs , the phone gets so messy ....
So decided to keep my 3GS clean and neat and i don't play games and will be happy with the free apps what apple gives ...:hap2:

Static.x said:
Damages 34K

Something of that much value would remain behind closed doors and never venture outside.

Look at how smooth it is, sooooooo easy to slip out of the pocket isn't it.

I'd go nuts if I forgot it somewhere by mistake !!

Then again if you managed to use the 2G without any anxiety this one should be the same.

So how do you train yourself not to umm unintentionally misplace it ? Use a leash.

Like taking it out for walk :)

^^LoL! Do some reading bud :p He mentioned he knows he needs to jailbreak but does not wan't to do it since it would make the phone slow!

Static.x said:
Yeah i know but still i have already used a 2G years back and was jailbroken it was so addictive to change the themes and stuffs and to download all unwanted stuffs , the phone gets so messy ....
So decided to keep my 3GS clean and neat and i don't play games and will be happy with the free apps what apple gives ...:hap2:

You'll be more than happy with those free apps. I'm using mine for nearly 10 months now... it's stunning and helps me a lot.

Back