iPhone 3G 8GB Airtel, With Bill, Warranty & Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Cool

Adept
Oct 1, 2008
Gurgaon
www.vimeo.com
Hi Fellas, I have for sale a 4 Month old Original iPhone 3G 8GB purchased via Airtel with Bill, Warranty & all original accessories. The phone comes with its Original Box, USB Cable, Charger Plug, Instruction Booklet, Unused Earphones (as i have been using Razer in-ear Earphones with my iPhone), 2 Screen Gaurds (1 Applied & 1 Spare) & 1 Belkin Silicon Protector Pouch.

The Phone is in immaculate condition & has no Dings or Scratches whatsoever. It has been used with utmost care with all the protective utilities applied on it.

I am willing to give the phone in OS of choice to the buyer. i.e. he can have it in iOS 3.1.2 or iOS 4.0.0 with or without a jailbreak. I can also install a few applications in case the buyer insists. Also note that this being a genuine phone it commands a warranty from both Apple & Airtel all across India & the phone can be upgraded to any OS anytime in the present or in the future , without the fear of losing your unlock (as there isnt one ;)) or bricking it .

The Price expected for this phone is Rs 25,500 + Shipping. Those protesting the price must understand that this is an Genuine iPhone 3G for Airtel with official Warranty. Infact the Original bill states a price of Rs 28,500 (Usually 29,500, i got a lesser price only because i bought two of them ) add to that the cost of accessories. Looking at the way the iPhone depreciates I believe that this is a very competitive price. I mean Not all of us would like to purchase a phone for more than Rs 25000 with no guarantee or original bill.

Also, everybody take into note , Official iPhones are very tough to procure through Airtel & Vodafone (especially Voda ), they have very limited supply & due to the high cost 99% outlets dont even procure them. I myself had to scout for 5 days before getting my hands on this phone. My Uncle had to wait for a good 1.5 months before getting an iPhone in Shimla.

Its not fair to compare this with a peice from the grey market as that phone could be second hand ( heck how would you know ), or a Refurb or an old damaged phone in a new housing ( the way they usually are) add to that the bloody crappy problems of Unlocking, Tethered Jailbreaking & the long wait for new Operating systems which wont make your phone a brick. God forbid you cant even get your phone Insured from theft or anything in case you dont have a bill. Heck, the bloody courier company wont insure your phone for shipping without the copy of a proper bill.

Those interested Kindly PM me. Also Lowballers dont post in this thread, if there is something that you want to add , do so by PMing me....... I have plenty of space in my Inbox :)

2ivctck.jpg

2yl04f6.jpg

jgjz8i.jpg

mli55.jpg

qx1e9z.jpg

2qmqdfq.jpg

33bjog5.jpg

20fpc9u.jpg

vriship

Adept
Apr 27, 2008
sorry to crap your thread but why would any one go for a used 3g for that price if you can get a 16gb 3gs for 29,200/- + 160gb hdd worth 2k free..!!

its just a piece of advice, as even i had a ORIGINAL iphone 3g 8gb brought from airtel which i sold for 21k 5 months back... lower your price if you even want anyone to even think of purchasing your product...

MODS pls delete my post if its not suitable...

actually i couldn't resist posting in your thread after reading all the explanation you have given for justifying your price...

Zero Cool

Adept
Oct 1, 2008
Gurgaon
www.vimeo.com
vriship said:
sorry to crap your thread but why would any one go for a used 3g for that price if you can get a 16gb 3gs for 29,200/- + 160gb hdd worth 2k free..!!
its just a piece of advice, as even i had a ORIGINAL iphone 3g 8gb brought from airtel which i sold for 21k 5 months back... lower your price if you even want anyone to even think of purchasing your product...
MODS pls delete my post if its not suitable...
actually i couldn't resist posting in your thread after reading all the explanation you have given for justifying your price...

My Phone has extra accessories, perfect condition & 8 months of Warranty left on it. Why didnt you read the thread before posting a useless reply, I have clearly stated not compare this phone with a crappy grey market iPhones. These grey market phones are not only used but are often refurbs or old phones with new housings. People who appreciate the value of their money dont like wasting big amounts on products which have objectionable origins, quality & dont carry official bill & warranty.

Do me a favor & get me an Original iPhone 16Gb 3GS from Airtel with Bill & warranty & the HDD for 29,200 & I shall purchase it right away. If you cant get it then please refrain from making useless posts. Your thoughts on grey market phones & original products are best kept with you only.

khanvis2009

Disciple
Mar 11, 2010
is the airtel warranty applicible to the original buyer of the phone only .. cause nexus one has that rule .. htc will only replace the n1 for the original buyer of the phone in the US .

is this the same with an iphone here with voda or airtel . ? can anybody pls check the warranty and clarify ?

Zero Cool

Adept
Oct 1, 2008
Gurgaon
www.vimeo.com
khanvis2009 said:
is the airtel warranty applicible to the original buyer of the phone only .. cause nexus one has that rule .. htc will only replace the n1 for the original buyer of the phone in the US .

is this the same with an iphone here with voda or airtel . ? can anybody pls check the warranty and clarify ?
If you notice , the bill above has been made out in the name of CASH (first & second pics), so no such hassles over here. The Warranty is applicable all over India at all major Airtel outlets. In case something needs to be sorted out & there isnt an Apple store in the vicinity , all you have to do is to go to the Nearest Flagship Airtel store & they shall replace the phone (this is what Apple does, they dont fix broken phones, they give new phones instead).

Long time back when iPhone was just released in India they were totally locked to Airtel & wouldnt even support official Apple updates so as to prevent them from piracy (not the case anymore). At that time the a relative of mine updated his iPhone & got it locked (it wouldn't activate) , he took it to Airtel & they gave him a brand new phone for his trouble. This is so because since the phone is from Airtel, TRAI is very strict & active in this matter.

vriship

Adept
Apr 27, 2008
eBay India: Brand New Apple Iphone 3GS 16 GB Factory Unlocked (item 320564208404 end time 28-Jul-2010 08:00:00 IST)

take this and apply coupon monsoon008 on it...

FYI it even has 3 months dealer warranty on it...

and its factory unlocked... not airtel or vodafone or anything else... that means life time updates without hassles...

and if you even slightly feel that you have got a used unit and can prove it to ebay, you will get entire amount refunded including the return shipping charges through ebay guarantee.

Zero Cool

Adept
Oct 1, 2008
Gurgaon
www.vimeo.com
vriship said:
eBay India: Brand New Apple Iphone 3GS 16 GB Factory Unlocked (item 320564208404 end time 28-Jul-2010 08:00:00 IST)
take this and apply coupon monsoon008 on it...
FYI it even has 3 months dealer warranty on it...
and its factory unlocked... not airtel or vodafone or anything else... that means life time updates without hassles...
and if you even slightly feel that you have got a used unit and can prove it to ebay, you will get entire amount refunded including the return shipping charges through ebay guarantee.
3 Months dealer warranty is not even remotely close to Original Warranty from Airtel & Vodafone. Over here the entire warranty is at the discretion of the dealer. What if he refuses to honor something saying that it was your fault ? how would you prove that to eBay ? Have you ever gotten into a dispute with eBay ? Its the most slow & unfruitful process. I for one would never spend money on something like that.

My case still stands......... you are just wasting your time.

dealwise

Adept
Jan 14, 2010
Zero Cool said:
3 Months dealer warranty is not even remotely close to Original Warranty from Airtel & Vodafone. Over here the entire warranty is at the discretion of the dealer. What if he refuses to honor something saying that it was your fault ? how would you prove that to eBay ? Have you ever gotten into a dispute with eBay ? Its the most slow & unfruitful process. I for one would never spend money on something like that.

My case still stands......... you are just wasting your time.

I agree with the seller and suggest rest of the TE members to really not waste their time, rather leave it to the
wisdom of prospective buyer(s) to decide whether to go for it or not :)

I guess there already are enough wise words in this thread that can aid the buyer(s) to decide

vriship

Adept
Apr 27, 2008
hmm... i had filed a ebay guarantee claim for an msi x340 laptop, which the dealer didnt agree and told that it was my fault... so i filed a claim under ebay guarantee and the claim was approved on the 20th day and got the whole amount refunded [19,990 rs to be precise] and even got the demand draft for the return shipping charges of 567/- rs which i paid within 10 days after the claim being approved..... if you feel that i am faking to prove my point, then i can even provide the claim no. and the claim adjusters name and contact number..
lastly, i wrote all this coz i just wanted to tell u that u r wasting your time and not ME!!!!
regards,
Vrishi
all the best with your sale...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dealwise said:
I agree with the seller and suggest rest of the TE members to really not waste their time, rather leave it to the
wisdom of prospective buyer(s) to decide whether to go for it or not :)
rightly said!! i was just trying to make the buyer aware of the facts.. so he can have a fast sale.. and bro u have sold iphones here, and you know what are the chances of this thing getting sold at such a ridiculous price.. my last post in this thread :)

egobrain.exe

Adept
Oct 27, 2009
New Delhi
@vriship : chill man ! theres nothing to worry about .. we all know that a 3Gs is available for a price near by that, a used one may be lesser too ! so, relax and lets see if any potential buyer will think to buy this or a 3gs !

sahib

Disciple
May 8, 2009
insane price fr a 3g

didnt mean to spam..but 3g 8gb new is being sold fr 23.5 k

May 10, 2008
egobrain.exe said:
@vriship : chill man ! theres nothing to worry about .. we all know that a 3Gs is available for a price near by that, a used one may be lesser too ! so, relax and lets see if any potential buyer will think to buy this or a 3gs !
well i see nothing wrong in vriship posts hes letting the prospective buyers know that the iphone is sold at a premium...

egobrain.exe

Adept
Oct 27, 2009
New Delhi
rishabh.asthana said:
well i see nothing wrong in vriship posts hes letting the prospective buyers know that the iphone is sold at a premium...
Well my dear friend, i was not oposing what vriship had in his mind, i also agree to the same fact. i was just telling him to calm down, and let zero cool have his sale. And also, if anyone wanting to buy this iphone, will also think about the fact that a 3Gs is available at the same price of what this guy is selling his 3G ! So, plz understand the words ive written there before commenting or trying to justify a reaction ! thanks ..

Zero Cool

Adept
Oct 1, 2008
Gurgaon
www.vimeo.com
Had a little walk to the Airtel Store today & was told that the going prices for an iPhone 3G is Rs 29,500, a 3GS 16GB is 35,500 & 3GS 32GB is 40,500. This makes me wonder if all the idiots spamming my thread ( i wont take names , those guilty know who they are ) are retarded or what ? I had clearly mentioned in my first post that my Phone cant be compared to the crap that is sold in the grey market But some fools prefer to show their opinion even if it holds no usefulness or logic in the context of the matter.

I wonder if these people purchase LCD TVs, Music Systems & Refrigerators from the grey market as well. Aint it cheaper over there ? Apart from the fact that there is a big chance of someone swindling you out of your hard earned money. I think the same fools rant that why is the iPhone sold for 35,500 in India when it is sold for 99$ in USA . Ignorance is not bliss especially when it is at someone else's expense.

Remember folks those who purchase from the grey market get not only mostly used goods in new housings , but also goods of considerably suspect quality & without any warranty. Add to this the guilt of stealing S.T. from the Govt. I personally dont give a rats behind about the way someone spends their money but yes, many people over here either dont have the basic courtesy or maybe they try to hard to bargain.

The Price wont be revised, those not interested are best advised not to post here to allow this thread to fade away.

dealwise

Adept
Jan 14, 2010
Zero Cool said:
Had a little walk to the Airtel Store today & was told that the going prices for an iPhone 3G is Rs 29,500, a 3GS 16GB is 35,500 & 3GS 32GB is 40,500. This makes me wonder if all the idiots spamming my thread ( i wont take names , those guilty know who they are ) are retarded or what ? I had clearly mentioned in my first post that my Phone cant be compared to the crap that is sold in the grey market But some fools prefer to show their opinion even if it holds no usefulness or logic in the context of the matter.

I wonder if these people purchase LCD TVs, Music Systems & Refrigerators from the grey market as well. Aint it cheaper over there ? Apart from the fact that there is a big chance of someone swindling you out of your hard earned money. I think the same fools rant that why is the iPhone sold for 35,500 in India when it is sold for 99$ in USA . Ignorance is not bliss especially when it is at someone else's expense.

Remember folks those who purchase from the grey market get not only mostly used goods in new housings , but also goods of considerably suspect quality & without any warranty. Add to this the guilt of stealing S.T. from the Govt. I personally dont give a rats behind about the way someone spends their money but yes, many people over here either dont have the basic courtesy or maybe they try to hard to bargain.

The Price wont be revised, those not interested are best advised not to post here to allow this thread to fade away.
Bro, you missed the whole point here :)

Zero Cool

Adept
Oct 1, 2008
Gurgaon
www.vimeo.com
dealwise said:
Bro, you missed the whole point here :)
Bro others are missing the point here, I aint selling a Second Hand phone from the GREY MARKET . Its a used phone but with a proper bill & valid warranty.

So people dont have to be dumb enough to think that they shall get GREY MARKET prices from me. If they want something from there , they'd better get it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.