Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
no need of an iOS now
selling this handy iphone as I got boored of iOS.
Was always used with Ringke Fusuion case (is included). Will ship along with original box and lightning cable.
condition 4/5 (for battery may be)
battery health- 91%

Attachments

• IMG_20240101_203124196.jpg
    IMG_20240101_203124196.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_20240101_203207051.jpg
    IMG_20240101_203207051.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_20240101_203305875.jpg
    IMG_20240101_203305875.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_20240101_203315465.jpg
    IMG_20240101_203315465.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_20240101_203323896.jpg
    IMG_20240101_203323896.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_20240101_203333750.jpg
    IMG_20240101_203333750.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_20240101_203342896.jpg
    IMG_20240101_203342896.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 280
  • bill.JPG
    bill.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 344
Don't expect that huge of backup from, what are you using to check the battery backup though. It's endurance rating is quite low. I use it rather as a backup.
Screenshot_2024-01-09-10-50-40-76_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I already have 12 mini at 75% health but this is droping 1% within a minute. I will reset it again and will perform software update using iTunes and give it 2-3 days to settle down for updates and backups then it will be known for sure if there is a problem of not.

I already have 12 mini at 75% health but this is droping 1% within a minute. I will reset it again and will perform software update using iTunes and give it 2-3 days to settle down for updates and backups then it will be known for sure if there is a problem of not.
That's weird

I took the phone to the service centre
They tried to restore it with iTunes and it got error 10 and is stuck in recovery mode.
They tried several different cables and laptops but the error was coming. They told me that it has hardware issue which was consuming the battery and now when restoring it causing the error 10. I asked aztecdragon that I will ship it back and to refund.

They tried to restore it with iTunes and it got error 10 and is stuck in recovery mode.
They tried several different cables and laptops but the error was coming. They told me that it has hardware issue which was consuming the battery and now when restoring it causing the error 10. I asked aztecdragon that I will ship it back and to refund.
A phone stuck in a Recovery Mode is as good as dead. You should restored to its original (received)state before re-shipping it back.

Error 10 is when the phone has a higher ios version than supported by the computer. Put it in DFU and try to restore it.

Error 10 is when the phone has a higher ios version than supported by the computer. Put it in DFU and try to restore it.
Exactly.

The service center you took it to seems a bit clueless to me. They messed up, didn't know how to fix it back, and then gave a random excuse for the battery drain. What is the hardware error/issue? Have they run any diagnostic tests to isolate the issue?

The phone was put in DFU mode every time but still it gave error 10 and which is why it is not able to put in the received state. The latest ios is 17.2.1 and no iphone will have newer version than that. They tried it several times and told that its motherboard has issue which is why it is giving this error.

The phone was put in DFU mode every time but still it gave error 10 and which is why it is not able to put in the received state. The latest ios is 17.2.1 and no iphone will have newer version than that. They tried it several times and told that its motherboard has issue which is why it is giving this error.
Send the phone to me. Will fix it

apple will never diagnose the exact problem, they are technicians, not engineers. if they cant pinpoint then its always hardware issue. take it to 3rd party service centre.. should be an easy fix.

Send the phone to me. Will fix it
I will dm you if you can help me with this it will definitely be a great thing
apple will never diagnose the exact problem, they are technicians, not engineers. if they cant pinpoint then its always hardware issue. take it to 3rd party service centre.. should be an easy fix.
Yes they told me it has some issue in motherboard and the whole device will be charged. 3rd party repair is not good here because I had been using iPhone from several years and never had a good experience in my city shops.

So eventually this deal concluded as a faulty phone sold to me and the excuse seller gave is that the simple restore done by iTunes caused the phone to stuck in recovery mode which the people who are familiar with iPhone and iTunes restore processing will know is not possible.
The seller claimed the battery life will be of 4-5 hours with 80% charging which was not true because it was consuming the battery without even unlocking the phone.
I waited for some days thinking that it would become normal after indexing of files but it didn’t
I showed the phone to service centre people and they told if it is some software bug then will be sorted out by simply restoring it with iTunes which was failed due to hardware issue the phone has
Service centre told me that it has some hardware issue which was consuming battery and now it is stuck in recovery mode due to this.
I informed the seller and he told me to confirm with his friend for which he passed 3-4 days but made lame excuses and not replying for 10-12 hours for messages.
I have confirmed the issue with two of apple service centers.
Then he told me that he will refund me half amount after he gets phone and half after he confirm it is a hardware issue
Then next day he refused and said he will not refund.
After few days replying after hours and suggesting me to try it with 3u tools he blamed it on me that I was not telling truth as he told me that how I went to the service centre in the night and no service uses 3u tools to restoring the phone which I didnot told him as he madeup the things from his own mind to make new excuse.
I went to the service center of my city one day and to other city city bathinda service after 2-3 days, and the 3u tools was used by me after searcing on internet because every repair shop uses this tool and it is a reputed tool fo iphones. I also discussed it with other member of the forum and will thank him for the effort @TheBark who offered to help me if it was an software glitch or something.
Now he blaming me that he will not refund the amount because the phone was in working condition but now is stuck in recovery mode which is true but the cause of it being stuck in recovery mode is the hardware issue in the phone which is confirmed by two of the apple service centers.
So I need to ask if the mods of the website can help me with the situation or my only possible way is to go with legal complain with cybercrime

@TheBark what are your thoughts on this?
you should not have taken the phone anywhere if you werent happy with it. you should have asked the seller for next steps if you were having problems. it should have ended there but you took it to a service center and messed it up even more..so i think you'll you have to bear the loss too '(along with seller).

I
you should not have taken the phone anywhere if you werent happy with it. you should have asked the seller for next steps if you were having problems. it should have ended there but you took it to a service center and messed it up even more..so i think you'll you have to bear the loss too '(along with seller).
I believe the intention of the buyer was to keep it and make the seller less bother about it. But it's very unfortunate that the thing got messed up. Buyer and seller should mutually solve it. The device is not dead so also the hope of recovering/repairing it.

Back