WTB Ipad pro/air with M1 chip 128gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
For ipad, ipad mini and ipad air, looks like there are rumours that they will get a refresh.. obviously it should be taken with salt.
But i don't know much about iPads..i just want one to study, basically use it as a expensive Kindle and to watch YouTube.
If you're looking for an iPad for study purposes and have been hunting for a deal since one month, then you're wasting your time trying to find a deal. Though slightly more than your budget, still get one quickly and start your work. iPads are worth every rupee, and needless to say, your time is more important than money.

If you're looking for an iPad for study purposes and have been hunting for a deal since one month, then you're wasting your time trying to find a deal. Though slightly more than your budget, still get one quickly and start your work. iPads are worth every rupee, and needless to say, your time is more important than money.
Study has already been started. Can't wait for ipad to start. The whole idea to buy the ipad was to fill that screen slot between phone and laptop. Most of the sale threads here says "not using" so that means even though ipad's are worth it they are not seeing that much of usage. I don't want to invest high in ipad and later stage selling it as they see no usage. I also don't like the idea that even spending a lot you are getting 4gb ram for most of the pads. Pro's are useless for me. Mini i loved but 4gb ram. Ipad 10th gen waste. So air is perfect but then my budget is low as i am looking for used.
Keep bumping
Will do..thank you.

Stop looking at RAM numbers. ios doesn't work like that. M1 ipad pro have 8 GB RAM but it was locked initially for the apps and the apps had access to less than 6GB, still the apps were eating 4k video timelines for breakfast. Also, Samsung is far better for note taking if that is your goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back