parishlibrary.in
For Sale !
  • iPad Mini 16gb Wifi white/slate:
  • Expected Price: Rs 15500/-
    IMG_0524.jpg
  • IMG_0525.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
  • Time of Purchase: 2 september
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 12 Months
  • Reason for Sale: No need for it
  • Purchase Invoice Available: yes
  • Preferred Courier: Fedex/Speedpost
  • Shipping Charges: Free
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.
  • Location - Thrissur,Kerala
If you want more pictures please PM me and i have used one apple sticker which i got it from it .Please Mind that it is bran new and condition is 10/10 in all aspect

Last edited:

senwrite1

Disciple
Aug 27, 2009
Hi received the ipad mini.

But while checking the serial number with apple the warranty expired in "Estimated Expiration Date: April 28, 2014"
You are claimed it is purchased on 2nd september and warranty remaining 12 months, the real warranty remains only 7 month remaining.pls let me know

I have sent message to you regarding this issue on Friday itself but i didn't get any reply from your side.

Last edited:

rkkaranrk

Skilled
Mar 19, 2009
Hi received the ipad mini.

But while checking the serial number with apple the warranty expired in "Estimated Expiration Date: April 28, 2014"
You are claimed it is purchased on 2nd september and warranty remaining 12 months, the real warranty remains only 7 month remaining.pls let me know

I have sent message to you regarding this issue on Friday itself but i didn't get any reply from your side.

What's the date on Invoice if it's 2nd September then u are good.

senwrite1

Disciple
Aug 27, 2009
What's the date on Invoice if it's 2nd September then u are good.
provided invoice is not proper one it is simple print out in the name of "Duty paid shop" apple will not honer this kind of bill and they will go with activation date only.

destiny

Think Different
Adept
Oct 25, 2010
Bombay
https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do
Enter the serial #
This will pop once u enter the details
Login with your apple User id and Pw
Provide them the details and wait for 24 to 72 hours they will revert back

If you believe the information shown for your product is incorrect, you can submit your proof of purchase online or by fax. Your sales receipt is needed for Apple's 1-year limited warranty and AppleCare Protection Plan validation, so be sure to keep it in a safe place. Apple's 1-year limited warranty is the same whether or not you register.

Important: Apple's 1-year limited warranty and AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here. If you believe you have a valid consumer law claim, please contact us.

Else u can call on the helpline # 1800425074

Reactions: ravihpa and tufel
Status
Not open for further replies.