iOS IOS Developer account

U will get a confirmation if its activated ?kindly start the process i cant wait ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1370977089][/DOUBLEPOST]pratikb has done the udid registration.. installed ios 7 ...waiting for the activation :)

Where from u downloaded iso 7 beta mate and whats the process could you please guide me .

Thanks in advance
Process is straight forward,
Shift and restore,
Choose the correct ipsw and you would be in 7 land.
You need udid registered as we both realized.
It doesnt activate without that.

Udid is your phone imei like identifier unique to apple devices.
So you get from udid app from App Store or iTunes.

That udid needs to be entered on developers account and then it lets us activate else it remains stuck.
Their ante mixed reports but both me as well as girish realized it that we need udid registered.

Just a word. Paying money to get access to Beta is against Apple's EULA. It's also illegal for developers to sell slots for this purpose.

this has been the case since time immortal and apple ignores this as they get more wide beta test.
udid slot sale is going on since long time.

Udid is your phone imei like identifier unique to apple devices.
So you get from udid app from App Store or iTunes.

That udid needs to be entered on developers account and then it lets us activate else it remains stuck.
Their ante mixed reports but both me as well as girish realized it that we need udid registered.

How to get the udid registered had seen some websites selling for 5 to 10$ for it ?

Download and install system tools app from App Store.
It a ill give you udid as vendor I'd and option to email it. Copy that.
That's your udid.

Yes.
You need to buy slot.
I did install ipsw after seeing the Mac rumor and iclarified.
But final screen of activation won't let me go.
Finally ended up buying udid slot.
Worked beautifully after that.

Hi Pratik,

Thanks for the information.
Downloading the ipsw right now. Will update how it goes.[DOUBLEPOST=1371040802][/DOUBLEPOST]
Pm me your udid.
I will get it done.

Hey Pratik,

Can you please register my udid? I can transfer the money in your bank account.
Whatsapp is working with os7?

Thank you in advance.

People here who are using iOS 7 and also using some 3rd party (cheapo or the non apple authorized) lightning cable will probably get a message on their screens saying accessory not supported but it might still be charging the iphone and also iTunes connection will work.

I hope jailbreak comes soon for iOS 7 after it is released. I am still on iOS 5.1.1 and i only want to update because many jailbreak tweaks / app store apps are not compatible with this iOS version. Else i am perfectly fine with this look of iOS.

Have you seen any reports about it.
I am yet to see it myself.
I tried with one non apple cable.
Did not face any issue with either sync or charge.

I hope jailbreak comes soon for iOS 7 after it is released. I am still on iOS 5.1.1 and i only want to update because many jailbreak tweaks / app store apps are not compatible with this iOS version. Else i am perfectly fine with this look of iOS.

I won't wait for jailbreak till early next yr.
considering this iOS 7 wont release till sept. October.

I agree look wise this iOS of 5.1 is perfect.

Updated my brother's iPhone 4S without registering UDID.
Would you tell us how is performance with 4s,
Any slow downs or any issues?
@girish,
Pls share the user experience,i also have one 4s of my dad which can get iOS 7 if it has no performance issues .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back