Audio Introducing Brainwavz M2 -A hands-on preview.

strategy

Skilled
Feb 25, 2010
who would want a internationally available IEM , re-branded !:(

thats certainly DBA2 , if not Fischer audio has every right to sue them!

But , Hmm, what if they price it a lot lower ! cause the M3 's Chinese ver. cost was about $130 if i am not wrong ! :D

now if they Price the DBA lookalike 100, Whoa!! that would be a great DEAL!

Brendon

Skilled
Mar 21, 2005
^^ Well Fisher does not make the DBA02. :)

A Chinese OEM manufacturers the DBA and Fischer simply rebrands them so Fischer simply cannot complain if someone else sells the same earphone ! :p

strategy

Skilled
Feb 25, 2010
Looks exactly like Fischer Audio DBA 02 ! :O

BF1983, Hmm, did not know that ! No problems then , Quite a lot chinese IEMs have similar casing.

Lets see what the Price will be.

esanthosh

Skilled
Jan 3, 2010
Coimbatore
Lot of shitty IEMs as well as good IEMs use the same OEM casing from China. Some $5 IEMs look similar to a $50 IEM, but they sound nothing alike. Even before the photo was loaded I was sure that it was going to be like DBA-02, but may be it'll be tuned differently - like Sunrise XCape is to RE0.

strategy

Skilled
Feb 25, 2010
Hmm , what will they be like ! ,

lets see, M2 had great it all mids, Treble and Bass
M3 was more refined than M2 ( as i have read )

:S , am confused now , what approach will they take ! :(
sound stage and imaging improvement i would say !

esanthosh

Skilled
Jan 3, 2010
Coimbatore
Just read in head-fi. One member seems to have heard it. He says that DBA-02 may have better mids in comparison, but the signature in general seems to be similar - bright. Guess, we will know soon from clieOS. May be Faheem would get one too before release.

Link to that post: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread...es-image-posted-on-facebook-page#post_7183638

Whoa, an absolute copy of DBA-02. I had the... uh... chance to try them out today in a headphone exhibition and I have to say that they are also similar sounding with the signature being bright and clear (like the DBA-02). I THINK the DBA-02 has a better mid and mid bass though

strategy

Skilled
Feb 25, 2010
Hmm, better Mids and Mid bass ,

IT seems only Pricing can save this IEM now ! (lol, well we have to hear something concrete though , )

BTW is not March too far away Why are they waiting ! :mad: , its not that they have to manufacture them !
Also, the IEM they are re-branding is already on the street, should not we know its name already !( if its good )