Audio Introducing Brainwavz M2 -A hands-on preview.

These IEM's seem out of stock on MP4Nation for quite some time now. Is there an alternative available to get them? I am really eager to lay my hands on these.

^ Are you sure they will be coming back for 49$ ? They are a steal at that price. I was thinking of giving away mine for a cheap price since I dont use them at all , but every time I try them .. just love them and feel like keeping them forever :p.

^I think the admin at the mp4nation forum said that he has 2000 under production and will put them on pre order soon. I think he also said $49.

Out of curiosity, which ones are you using now?

hmm strange!

My M2 was ordered on 28th, left HongKong in Aug beginning, reached delhi customs 10days ago but still hasnt reached my home (delhi) !!! :(

Now i am starting to get worried.

I used the free method. Couriers usually get stuck at customs half the time that's why I didn't use that.

Hope you get it soon.

Wow! I wished someone had told me that. I would have saved Rs.1000 & got my product earlier & duty free!!

Never knew EMS was worse than free shipping in all respects :-/

What friend at customs? Telling about what?

I had asked him Earlier (before product was shipped) if he could help in any respect to which he had declined.

Back